Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

In the aftermath of the Canterlot Wedding Invasion, Twilight decides to leave on her own far away from feeling abandon, betrayal, trust, and friendship. Until she heard some kind of whispers or voices calling to her from the Crystal Cave she recently escaped with Cadence. Finally arriving at the cave, Twilight walks inside it and sees a glowing tainted light. Not knowing the danger, Twilight tries walking closer to it until something inside the tainted light grabs a hold of her and drags her in. Twilight later wakes up upon seeing a burned town and felt strange that her whole transformed into a human. Then something told her to look behind her and sees a lone tall figure on the back of his horse looking down at her. What'll happen when Twilight faces the King of Darkness and will Equestria ever be safe without Twilight?

(Note: I haven't seen a lot of stories with Ganondorf having an adoptive son or daughter, so I came up with this idea.)

I woudl read that big time!

Interesting, interesting... I wish to see more.

Hyrule would be fucked considering the Master Sword can't kill Twilight(which it would recognize as NOT evil) and Equestria would be fucked because they'll be dealing with a potential four sided war(Queen Chrysalis would still be at large, Sombra returns and takes over the Crystal Empire, and Tirek would still be roaming around the country trying to come out on top) when she comes back to conquer it(if that is what happens). Of course, this is a worse-case scenario.

Well it depends on how do you see Twilight's character.

Personally I wouldn't see Twilight joining with someone, who looks like the devil himself and calling himself as "the King of Darkness". Even if she feel betrayed and abandoned.
And this would be the first time Twilight become an human. ( Before the first movie events. ) So Twilight would be cautious about this strange new world.
Personally I see Twilight becoming the heroine and seek to free this world from Ganondorf's reign.

I would read this

I would read this hard !

One direction to go with this is Twilight secretly building up her own army from inside, preparing to strike Ganon down herself.

How interesting, that idea story show promise.

I would read it but I can see it twilight get push into portal forget her past and the king of darkness before he become ruler of all, find her take her in and we see a kinder good side of him, as he raise her as his own,
needless say she help to take over till something happen and she remember her past.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10