Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

how come this is not a story about when at the wedding after every one turns on twilight she gets a red lantern ring

Well since the red light is rage and the yellow light is fear that type of story won't work because not only Twilight will get a power ring but so will Queen Chrysalis get a power ring as well and maybe Princess Cadance will get one to.

Oh boy. I myself find it just a bit to complicated.

Wow this going to be good.

and twilight becoming a sith full of rage and force powers is less complicated ?

My brother, White Kyurem, would have loved you for this, but he was tragically banned from being wrongly accused of being my double. Anyways...

"Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, you have great rage in your heart. You belong to the Red Lantern Corps." :pinkiecrazy:

Join the dark side! We have Starscream cookies!

5985099 No I'm just saying if one power ring had find Equestrian then the other eight power rings would come to Equestrian sooner or later, it keep happening in the Green Lantern comics I mean there were seven Green Lanterns and after them one power ring from the corpses had come and chose bearers and that as before the Blackest Night Sage.

very true but I feel that the wedding would be one of the only times when a red ring would come to equestria as the only other times I can think of would be with maredowell and gilda both of witch involve rainbow also how would a white ring get to equestria as far as I know there is only one white lantern and he is going to die because he has the life equation with in him and who would be the one to start the blackest night in equestia and I feel that the red lanterns don't get enough love hell I would take any of the other colors just enough with green already
see twilight as a red fits perfectly after the wedding

the thing is I don't think the red lanterns get enough love

Green Lantern: The Animated Series made them the main antagonists for roughly the first half. And besides, Red Lanterns have no love. They are on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

and yet when you mix both the red and lavender rings you get one hell of a power boost

5985230 I agree with you on give the other corpses their own comic books, but there is a White corps was made by and in the comics he doesn't have it he break it up or something to make more white lantern rings and as for the black lantern corps since dead head is apart of the forever wall there no one with another black lantern power battery so no more black lantern corps I guess.

really ok any way still think that twilight becoming a red would fit very well in the wedding after math

5985319 By after do you mean at the start of season 2 episode 26? or after Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings was blasted away?

I mean right after every one turns there back on twilight because at that moment her rage would be at its peek

5985370 Oh mid end of season 2 episode 25 got it.

that would be best for it to happen I would write it my self but I have no real talent for writing just look at the massive bomb that was my only story

5985379 Sorry I'm too busy myself to do.

You know. In my honest opinion, that would be a good story. Mostly cause I really like D.C. Comicsc and green lantern too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21