We Like The Prequels! 32 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Dash Attack
Group Admin

Why can't people appshate the PT alot better. It's been over demonized to obvion. I'm just so fucking tired of people wining about them more than Lukd/Anakin did in all six movies. God... people just suck the fun out of this awesome saga for me, and after I just got done watching the entire saga on Blue Ray. It was the first time I watched all 6 movies this close together, and in order. Me and my father had blast, and I actually got him into the series. His only gripe was Jar Jar and the shitty romance (but more so jar jar). I could use a little reassurance that I'm not the only freaking one actually likes it. Can't even watch the fucking Clone Wars cartoon without hearing stupid thing like "Better than the prequel trilogy". Look, that cartoon helped me get into Star Wars and even I know it wouldn't fucking exist without EP I and II. Sorry for getting worked, I'm just really feel like a black sheep right now. At least my father says he likes the prequels as much as the originals.

Don't worry buddy, I like the prequels and the clone wars. Your not the only one.

I mean, I grew up on the prequels, for god's sake

Dash Attack
Group Admin

2720143 Me too man. I think I just flipped my shit over nothing. What's important is that I like them. Still, I just get so upset when people talk to them as if they were as bad as this

(Ironically there's an add for The Old Republic on my scree now :rainbowlaugh:)

Personally, I never saw what people were bitching about. I thought the prequels were good

That...that was terrible. Why would you show me this?!

Dash Attack
Group Admin

2720292 Wait... How much of it did you watch? Even the MST3K version is hard to watch.

Six minutes

Could't go any further

Well, plot-wise they pretty much are. But they had lots of pretty money to look at onscreen if that's your thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8