We Like The Prequels! 32 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Here's an interesting article highlighting the good things about the prequels that nobody likes to talk about.

HERE'S THE LINK

4003793 That article makes a lot of good points. Too many people hate the prequels, when they're actually pretty good movies. :twilightsmile:

that the reason his midichlorian count is so high has nothing to do with the prophecy; because Palpatine created Anakin using the Force of course his Force prowess is going to be through the roof.

Except that never happened and what the actual fuck

4279148 Are you just going to do this everywhere I go? Did I do something wrong to you?

Actually, I joined this group because I thought it would be funny to.

And if you don't realize that you've been following me around and naysaying me to everyone that happens by rather than letting me make my own bad impression, then you're beyond help.

4279276 Yes, you are. You are going to do this to me.

Well, if you're going to continue to behave this way rather than admit you're an asshole, no one's going to say you don't deserve it.

4279301 I already did. What else do you want from me?

In what way did you do that by saying

Yes, you are. You are going to do this to me.

?

Also, I told you that I joined this group because I thought it would be funny to. If you're not going to trust what I say and just be paranoid anyway, why ask?

4279318 So you didn't just pick out my comment in this group and mess with me just after coincidentally messing with me on a different group forum?

I apologized there. I said bad things, and I apologized Now I'd appreciate it if you would just leave me alone. Please.

Yes.

And no, you didn't. The last thing you said was "Trolling deserves no response." So we can add "liar" to the list.

4279336 I only didn't apologize to you because you were being mean. You're always mean to me. I don't know why, I don't know what I ever did to you, but I want you to please stop.

Then why lie about it?

You don't just get to ask people you've wronged to stop without making things right.

4279579 And once again. I ask you:

What did I ever do to you?

Everything I've mentioned so far in this thread, and on top of that you keep following me around and butting in to me talking to other people.

Stalking isn't cool. Neither is lying.

4279603 And now you're trying to mess with my head to make me seem like the bad guy. This was my thread, and you came here making fun of what I'd posted. MINUTES after you had already been harassing me (and others) in a different thread on a different forum.

I am not stalking you. And I did not lie. I apologized for what I said wrong, but not to you, because you didn't deserve it. And you didn't deserve it because you did then what you are doing now: harassing me for no good reason.

Now for the final time, please leave me alone.

When someone's that insistent that you are the bad guy, you really should listen.

"I did not lie when I said I apologized to you, but I did not apologize to you and still won't."

Maybe I really should actually follow you around the forum and tell people not to talk to you because you're a bad person. That's what you've been doing to me, and it needs to stop.

You lie to me repeatedly, deny responsibility for your actions, and continue to insult me.

On top of that, you're completely paranoid. Is this your group? Is your thread the only one I've been commenting in? Was I harassing anyone in that thread you're talking about? No, no, and no.

All I'm asking is for you to have some semblance of decency.

4279653 I said one bad thing about you. ONE. Because you were being a troll, and I advised someone to avoid you because arguing with ANY troll, specifically you at the time, was a waste of time.

I've tried to be decent. I really have. But with you continuing to punish me for mistakes I've tried to correct, and going around trolling me on every site I post to (on Anti-Depression Bronies, too? Really?!) by insulting me or making fun of my words and arguments, I just can't be decent anymore.

Now, I've already reported you for harassment. Keep it up, and I won't hesitate to do it again. Please, I am begging you. Leave. Me. Alone.

Go ahead; I don't care about your threats. You are replying to me in a public forum and continuing to be abusive. All you had to do was say two little words, but you wanted to turn this into a fight. I'm still not fighting you, and I'm not even being mean to you.

(on Anti-Depression Bronies, too? Really?!)

I've been there long before you have. You can check the membership records.

4279698 What did I do!?! What is it you want me to apologize for so badly?! You were being a troll, and I pointed it out! Why does that make me some kind of bad guy?!

And your coming to my comment in the ADB group has nothing to do with how long you been there, and you know it. Once again, you singled me out for no reason. You could have just ignored me, but you had to piss all over my post, again!

I don't want to have to leave this site because of you. Please stop this. I can't take it anymore. All I did was say that your trolling wasn't worth the trouble. But now, you're causing enough trouble for me to report you. I try never to do that, but this is going on too far. Please stop this.

Why is getting a simple "I'm sorry" like pulling teeth?

And no, I'm not targeting you specifically. I am, however, human, and as such my eyes tend to gravitate toward people who are currently bullying me to read what they have to say, and I'll be more likely to notice if they're saying something that's really wrong and point it out.

Why are you talking about calling in moderators and leaving the site? Is it really that impossible for you to be nice?

4279744 I know you're a troll account. Therefore, this is the last time I will respond to you. At first, I was scared of you, and I contemplated leaving the site just to get you to stop harassing me in every group I post in. But all I have to do is ignore you. Will it make you leave me alone? Probably not. But it's the only thing I can do.

Last post.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen.

For your consideration, the modern art piece "The Boy Who Couldn't Say Sorry."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23