Pregnancy 1,944 members · 1,277 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey everypony, I'm looking for a co-writer/editor for my future project "Princess Pregnancy".

[Adult story embed hidden]

My goal is to have a Cadence pregnancy story that goes through a couple of comedic loops and weirdness and I need some help with the writing on this project. Here are a few things I want to go through...

1. Most importantly, if you don't think you have the time to take on this mega project with me and can stick around for the ride, STEER CLEAR!

2.If you want to give suggestions, give them! No need to think that I'm going to be the only one writing this and that you shouldn't have an opinion just because I'm the author.

3.If you have a preferred way in keeping in contact with me so we can make sure things go smoothly, please let me know.

4.If you need a break from writing/editing this story for any reason, be it personal or otherwise, don't be afraid to tell me if you need to do something or if you have something come up during the process, I'm all ears!

5. I will be using Google docs to get the editing done for this project.

6.Have fun! Make jokes, be funny, add your own bits into the story of you wish, you will not be judged! (As long as you keep it respectful.)

And that's it! I hope you take interest in my proposal for a possible co-writer in this story and find it to your liking. If you accept this offer, please feel free to send me a PM and I will get to you as soon as I can! Thanks, and I hope you have a great day!

I thought we already discussed this. I was only asking you to wait for a few more days.

Oh, this isn't to replace you! This is for some extra help. I understand that we talked this out prior, but it wouldn't hurt to have some current help.

Your short description:

Cadence has a wild ride during her pregnancy, and Shining armor is tagging along to enjoy (more likely to hate) the chaos that ensues.

Thanks for the note, but this is a Co-writer request. If you aren't interested, I suggest moving on.

Oooooo the drama…:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6