Metal Bronies 189 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Derpy_Dash4321
Group Contributor

If you look at other shows, bands will almost always make an appearance. Not only is it the coolest thing to see your favorite band appear on an episode, but you could re-watch that same episode over and over again. Tell me your thoughts on what band should appear on MLP, but for now here are some scenarios I came up with. (all bands are in pony form)

1. KoRn - The ponies of Equestria are looking for a new genre of music, so they host a talent show on who gets to release a new hit album featuring the new genre of music. KoRn finds out about this and travels to the show they play Freak on a Leash and everybody loves them, but after they release their album, it raises controversy with some ponies finding the themes to dark.

2. Beastie Boys - Ponies are becoming fed up with Pinkie Pie throwing parties all the time and suspend her from throwing another one for a month. Pinkie then goes into a deep state of depression. The Beastie Boys find her and ask her whats wrong, she tells them that she was suspended from party throwing. The Beastie Boys play "Fight for Your Right" inspiring Pinkie to take a stand against her suspension.

3. Metallica - Discord hears the song "Am I Evil" and summons the band to pillage Ponyville with him.

FamousLastWords
Group Contributor

4985028 Slipknot.

The ponies host a masquerade and Slipknot shows up.

WarriorSaint
Group Contributor

4985034 I second that notion.

Nova_Blast
Group Contributor

4985028 Twilight want's to learn about military history and Sabaton show's up, supported by civil war.

Pinky throws a party and Alestorm are the ones playing music

DeiligKjott
Group Contributor

4985034 OMFG yes.

Think they could incorporate Gematria in there?

Derpy_Dash4321
Group Contributor

Marilyn Manson shows up and tries to kill fillys because they are disposable

Douglas MacArthur
Group Contributor
Ebony Gryphon
Group Contributor

I now legitimately hate the lead singer of Sabaton.

Shitter Pounder 69
Group Contributor

motorhead because celestia feels that equestria needs some rock n roll

Nova_Blast
Group Contributor

4986303 why the hate?

there is simply a time and a place for things and I for one wouldn't take a fucking My Little Pony plushy to a concert, even if I had one. I mean, who ever took it obviously put it on the stage to get a reaction out of the band. not because "OMG MLp ish da besht thing ever and the world musht see the light"

I mean he wasn't outright hating on it, he said "Really....My Little Pony....at a Sabaton Concert!? you guys are fucking crazy"

he could have reacted a lot worse, going off on a complete rant about the show and bronys, but he didn't, he simply reacted in a way that said "Time and a place, guys", and to be fair I'd have a similar reaction too, I mean did you really think he'd go "Ahh, Rainbow dash, that is so cool" with about 2000 fans there, many of whom will most likely be buff as fuck, I mean the fans took it in good humour, but I doubt they'd react like that if the signer started talking positively about it

he had a similar reaction at the concert I went to at Bloodstock 2015, he made a joke that the tank drum riser was a kit from Ikea and pretty quickly about 10 thousand people were chanting Ikea and he just said

"Really!? you know at most concerts the fans will normally chant a phrase or even, I don't know, the band's name, but no, you go chanting Ikea, you guys are fucking crazy"

he isn't necessarily being serious when he says those four words.

you shouldn't take everything so seriously

Derpy_Dash4321
Group Contributor

4986490 not sure if yoi heard, but Motorheads lead singer is dead

WinterFrost112
Group Contributor

How about an episode where Lemmy ends up in Equestria? Somewhere along the way to Valhöll (or other afterlife more suitable for metal artists,) his soul got lost and he needed to make a pit-stop to ask directions to the afterlife? All the while being chased by spirits of crazy Motorhead fans?

Be a neat fanfic....:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Ask me for permission before writing it!

Ebony Gryphon
Group Contributor

oh now, I don't really hate him! Hell, if this didn't chase me off

then him being slightly annoyed at the enhancement of manliness only mlp can bring to sabaton certainly isn't going to

How about Mudvayne?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15