We Can't Wait for Season Four! 68 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

The title asks it all.
What do you think wil happen?

Especially with alicorn Twilight. They can't kill off our favorite unicorn like that.

Normal
Group Admin

I've heard that supposedly Twilight will still be acting and be treated the same way.

1881864 Huh. Maybe there will be a Rainbow's School of Flight episode or something.

Lilith911
Group Admin

well i think that things are going to take a darker turn... well probably not, but a girl can dream :pinkiecrazy:

1881898 You make them take a darker turn.

1881859>>1881864>>1881898
Nightmare Moon is coming back.
I don't think this, I know this.

Lilith911
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:
Really? How many people fall for that?
Wasn't it obvious that it was twilight looking back in time through Celestia's eyes and seeing Luna's corruption? I mean... Luna goes and talks about not being a shadow anymore! That is exactly what happened the 1000 years ago

I hope us Daleks at least make a cameo!

1920577 I didn't say that she would come back as in literally,
I meant that she was going to come back onto the show for another little episode or two.

Lilith911
Group Admin

:ajbemused: so when you said she comes back you really meant she has an appearance...
Those two words have very different meanings

Lilith911
Group Admin

Still adamant on your sexuality?
We could bring in some toys if you wanted :pinkiecrazy:

(Hey... I'm still waiting for you.)

I want an actual magical battle. Not just a turn-based prank war.:facehoof:

I don't care who it's between, I don't care who wins and who loses...But it better be a legit magical duel.:rainbowdetermined2:

1920581 Yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh....
*rubs back of neck awkwardly*
About that...

1923811 Yeah that attack/counter pokemon-esque shit between Twi and Trixie was... well... shit.

friggin...moustaches...pies....and parasprites.....*grumbles*

1923835 Moustaches. MOUSTACHES.
:moustache:
Just... MOUSTACHES.

What was Twi hoping to acheive through MOUSTACHES?

I have no fucking clue....:facehoof:

• Soarin' and Spitfire are revealed to be Scootaloo's parents.
It's totally not impossible! It could happen! After all, it would work well in a storyline.

• There's an episode where they reflect into Equestria's History - specifically back when Celestia and Luna were younger - aaand they sing a duet.
If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

• New Rarity song.
Because "Art of the Dress" and "Becoming Popular" just aren't cutting it anymore.

• Shining Armor goes off to war.
I personally think it would be a good episode for a lot of those military bronies out there. Besides, MLP:FiM is a family show.

• Spitfire / Rainbow Dash duet that takes place at the Wonderbolt Academy - has an "I'll Make a Man Out of You" theme to it.
It would be totally bad-ass, ok?

• Sweetie Belle / Sapphire Shores duet.
What? That would be pretty freakin' awesome too, ok?

• Chrysalis and the Changelings make a comeback.
They were literally the most awesomely bad-ass villains Hasbro has ever created, they can't just toss them away as if they didn't exist! (Besides, the bronies are all over them like white on rice - so I doubt they'll be permanently chucked.)

• Another Hearts and Hooves' Day episode - where either Rarity tries to get Twilight to get out of the books and into the dating scene but it goes hilariously wrong or where Discord tries to woo over Celestia and asks help from the Mane Six, who are all against it, except, of course, Fluttershy :P.
Whaaaat? I have a very big shipping heart that needs to be tended to, ok?

...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS GET THEIR CUTIE MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1924855 If they get their Cutie Marks, then whats the point of the CMC anymore?

:applecry: Ah like my friends...

Soarin' and Spitfire are revealed to be Scootaloo's parents.

It's not technicaly canon that Scootaloo is an orphan. I say technically because it's never mentioned that she has a family, but it hasn't been confirmed that she dosen't.

There's an episode where they reflect into Equestria's History - specifically back when Celestia and Luna were younger - aaand they sing a duet.

There sort of already is, when Celestia shows Twilight how NMM was created or something.

New Rarity song.

No. No. NO. NO NO NO NO NO. Just... NO.

Shining Armor goes off to war.

Yes. He's a soldier, after all. Not some dude who stands in front of doors all day protecting immortal goddesses that move the sun and moon. Oh, wait...

Spitfire / Rainbow Dash duet that takes place at the Wonderbolt Academy - has an "I'll Make a Man Out of You" theme to it.

I'll Make a 'Bolt Out of You?

Sweetie Belle / Sapphire Shores duet.

I... hmmmm.... :unsuresweetie:

Chrysalis and the Changelings make a comeback.

Yes! And they better not come back to be reformed, either. Like every other living villain has done.

Another Hearts and Hooves' Day episode - where either Rarity tries to get Twilight to get out of the books and into the dating scene but it goes hilariously wrong or where Discord tries to woo over Celestia and asks help from the Mane Six, who are all against it, except, of course, Fluttershy

They're still going to be BAFFL's
:scootangel: Best Awesome Friends For Life!!!!!!!!

1930984 :scootangel: Oh, please, other me. Rainbow Dash is the only awesome pony here!

:rainbowkiss: Thanks, squirt!

And... now I'm in RP mode. Fuck.

Normal
Group Admin

Or if you wish to play with me I have a certain friend I'm sure you remember. He got a laugh the other day when I mentioned walruses.

:rainbowlaugh: Enjoy your time in rp mode. I have to go back to my rp.

Lilith911
Group Admin

But you cannot :pinkiecrazy:
We've barely even started :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33