Nightmare Moon Is The Best Pony 1,932 members · 783 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Note Pad
Group Admin

Hello, and Luna Laudate, faithful subjects of the moon! After exceedingly long deliberations and delays, the wait is finally over. I am now proud to announce the opening of the newest Nightmare Moon Group picture prompt contest!

As there was a tie in the voting thread we in fact have two pictures for you all to choose from:

The rules are simple...

1.) Story submissions must be clearly influenced/inspired by the above images. If we have to ask how the story relates to your chosen image, you have failed.

2.) In relation to rule #1, the cover art for your story should be your chosen image prompt.

3.) Story submissions must contain between 1,500 to 6,000 words. There is some leeway with the maximum word count, but please keep it reasonable.

4.) The story must (Obviously) contain Nightmare Moon in a leading role. Whether she is the subject of adoration or ridicule on your part. It doesn't matter how you wish to represent her; only that she be a large part of the story.

5.) Stories must be rated "Teen" or "Everyone". All genres are accepted, so long as they do not cross into "Mature" rated territory.

6.) The deadline for submissions will be September 1st. After that, we will accept no more submissions. No exceptions.

Please submit your stories to "Summer 2017 Contest Submissions" folder if you wish to participate. The Glory of our Queen (Not to mention some great prizes~) are on the line, so do your best!

Summer 2017 Contest Prizes Thread

Um excuse me,
where can i submit my story?

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

I try to help out wherever I can.

Hello again!
Just a question.
I know that submissions for the contest end on August first, but when will the winner be announced?
heh maybe two questions...
Also, I will be gone the first week of August so if I place is there a certain time by which I have to claim my prize o r anything?
Sorry, I just like t take precautioins about these things. :twilightsheepish:

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm asking the rest of the Admins about this, and I will get back to on this as soon as I have answers.

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

Well, just got that information. Everything will be announced when the contest is over.

sooo...July 1st
sorry I'm sort of in a flustered place right now.
sorry if I'm buggung you with being incompetnt or something

With the extension I can now join, thanks for that. ^^

Also, it might help if you edit the deadline to make it accurate with the extension... just saying.

Note Pad
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12