Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Dunsparce
Group Admin

Pyrrhon! He's the over stereotyped action hero we all know and love. He's completely obsessed with the Aurum and he's the boss of Chapter 17.

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
Also, give us your favorite line from the character!

Pyrrhon is, without a doubt, the most underdeveloped character in Kid Icarus: Uprising. He's one dimensional, bland, and talks in third person. He literally has no character development.

AND I LOVE IT.

I love Pyrrhon, and is by far my favorite Kid Icarus: Uprising character. It's weird, because I usually hate overconfident characters that talk in first person (Trixie, I'm looking at you), but Pyrrhon is so... charming to me for some reason. He's just crazy! He's so smug about everything, and is literally the ideal action hero for any 10 year old kid. He's also in charge of my 2nd favorite element: fire. He's just so stupid, but that's why I love him so much.

Not only that, he's just as obsessed as I am about the Aurum aliens. I love robots. I love aliens. Robot aliens? YES PLEASE! When a character is obsessed with something as much as I am, it really makes me relate. Also, Pyrrhon has my favorite line in the entire game.

That's... odd.
Apparently adding heat to heat only makes things hotter!
AH HAHAHAHAHAAAA! That is to say... oops. My bad
My bad!? That's all you have to say!?
No! I have one more message to import to you! I wish you luck! You're gonna need it.

^^^
I don't think you understand how hard I died to that.

He's an ass

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2243301 Again, that's why I love him.

Phazon
Group Admin

Didn't you already have a Pyrrhon thread?

As for his knowledge/obsession with the Aurum, I could chalk it up to one of two things. If he was attempting to take control of the Aurum to become more powerful, then he may have been planning it for a while. If not, then he just comes across as a comic book nerd or something.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2243767 I did, but that was about his backstory. This is just about the character.

I do wish more was explained about him, though.

2243290 Not even a lack of characterization and backstory can hinder Pyrrhon!

But let's be serious for a second and talk design.

Pyrrhon, mostly red, also yellow, tinge of green, round things also green.

End result? Yes. At least an 8/10, probably a 9 or 10.

Also, fire is hot. Which likely makes Pyrrhon uncuddleable, take that as you will.

Pyrrhon really earns his place as my second-favorite character, and he's only beaten by Hades because Hades appears more often.

I think the thing that draws me to him is the fact that he lacks a lot of development, including his backstory. I kinda prefer when characters have bits about them that aren't outright explained, as it lets the fans speculate. With Pyrrhon's lack of backstory, that's like receiving a giant box of chocolate for me.

"Thanks to you, Pyrrhon is now a Level Infinity Epic Super God....Plus!"
Or, conversely:
"What? I can't hear you over all this AWESOME!"

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2244048 Well Pit must have burn marks under his armpits when Pyrrhon saved him in Chapter 15 then. Poor Pit.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2244177 I don't like too much character development, but I do like some. Pyrrhon has none. I DON'T CARE THOUGH IT'S THE GODAMN PYRRHON.

He can't hear you over all of his awesome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11