Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Here's a question that may or may not inspire someone. If Sassy Saddles were a sexy villainess in Maretropolis what would her identity and powers be?

The ability to control people's emotions.

She could turn either people into raving lunatics ready to punch each other lights out, or into docile versions of themselves ready to serve.

And her name would still be Sassy for obvious reasons. Maybe add "Slavedriver" to the end.

I have a terrible imagination. :twilightsmile:

She likes fashion and she likes control. I can see her fighting with/controlling sewing implements, needles, ribbons, measuring tapes, that kind of thing.

And maybe since she likes control she could have some kind of hypnotic powers too. What could work though?

I think I might have something. In her first appearance Sassy wanted to see the Princess Dress succeed and wanted to see everyone wear it. What if here her design was rejected and she went crazy and decided every mare in Maretropolis should wear her design. So her powers can morph clothing and take control of anyone wearing her dress. Obviously this wouldn't work on the power ponies but it could make for some interesting fights where she uses things like ribbons and sewing needles like you said. Like maybe she can tie up one of the power ponies, take her back to her lair and toy with her before giving her a special version of the dress and taking control. Maybe this could work as an anthro Power Pony fic

That could be a fun read!

Unfortunately I'm a pretty below average writer, perhaps we could work together to make it happen

Maybe. Ever done a collab before? I haven’t :unsuresweetie:

Unfortunately, no I have not either. Still, perhaps we could give it a try. DM me if you're interested in giving it a whirl

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9