Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've looked at the folders and the only Villain folder with at least one story is Mane-iac, there's High Heels, Smudge, Long Face, Shadowmane, and....................Phoney Pharaoh i think? Beside the point why don't they get any recognition? I mean they did pretty good to put up with Mane-iac, how don't any of them get a story or so? Also I think the proper name should be the Alliance of Malevolence. Rolls off the tongue perfectly.

4849447 sounds more like a common noun for villainy like

How can the Power Ponies stops this Malevolent Alliance?

. See? and this thread is meant to bring up how none of the other villains don't have any stories at all.

4849485 all right. also I'm about to send you a Scene I came up with

It might be because they aren't that well known or no one has thought to create seperate stories about each character.

From what I saw, the stories in Fimfiction (and elsewhere) where they do show are in chapters of a bigger story. And that's usually when they are teamed up as the League of Villainy.

Maybe someone should create a story contest where they make up stories for the villains.

Personally I thought they should be called the "Stylists". Fits with the whole glamour theme they've got going on.

As for why there's not a whole lot of stories about them, I imagine it's because no one knew how to write them outside of Maniac's alliance.

What are their gimmicks, abilities, personality traits? The comics leave all that rather vauge and open to interpretation.

Not everyone is imaginative enough to fill in those gaps, or is patient and committed enough to be willing to do so, especially with filling out a whole story.

And there are possibly stories that do use them, that aren't filled under the folders in question.

Either because people are not aware of them, or because they think the villian in question plays too small of a role to be placed there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8