Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Okay, things of gotten way too quiet around here! So let's spice it up a little by sharing some interesting thoughts and ideas for these guys:

Clockwise:
Mane-iac
Smudge
Shadowmane
High Heel
Pharaoh Phetlock
Long-Face

Comment posted by GameQubb deleted Jan 20th, 2015

3990459 This gives me an idea for a future story

I accept this headcanon.

3990848 it just makes sense along with all of Pharoah fetlocks minons are all changeling refugees he kidnapped and brainwashed

Not so sure on that one, unfortunately.

3990880 look at their eye's and think about it

Here's some ideas...

Smudge: Has no true secret identity, the terrifying result of an attempt to make a magic comic gone wrong; Therefore, the creature will occasionally break the fourth wall and have some "meta" moments...
Smudge: "WHY!? WHY can't I have a victory in this blasted comic at least ONCE!? Nopony's getting hurt, not really! IT'S ALL A LIE!!!"

High Heel: She's traditionally the arch nemesis of Radiance during her solo adventures, due to the fact that High Heel's origin story involves her losing to Radiance's civilian identity at a fashion competition. One could even say that the villainess is, in fact, Suri Polomare. T'would be a simple feat for a fashionista, even a bad one, to change her appearance with make-up and hair coloring.

More to come later!

More suggestions!

Pharoh Fetlock: Believing himself the reincarnation of the ancient Pharoh Feti the Great, a former archeologist uses various Equyptian artifacts and spells to pursue his destiny of world domination. Whether his mummy minions are true undead or simply bandaged thralls under his command vary depending on what magic he has available.

Long Face: As an orphan born with the facial deformity that is his namesake, Long Face has always faced sadness in one form or another. For a time, he sought to rise above his situation, having a special talent for chemistry and thus studying to become a scientist. Tragically, his career and reputation were destroyed by the powerful family of a mare that he loved, as they did not want him to marry their daughter. This was the proverbial last straw that drove Long Face to develop his sadness toxin and force the world to feel his pain.

3990546 Shadowmane: I like Nocturnis's idea of Shadowmane being Maud Pie! Building on this, Shadowmane is the arch nemesis of Fili-Second on her own solo adventures. I'm thinking Shadowmane's desire to be a thief is derived from Maud's love of rocks, and how such obsession extends to not only minerals and ores, but gems and precious metals as well.

3990459 Or perhaps, she's Darkmare?

3991282 how about

Mane-iac: before she became mane villain (oh god i made a pun i need help) and when she was a kid she loved reading the story red riding hood which led to inspirations later in life before her rebirth as the mane-iac

Get what I'm refreshing you get a cookie

3992288 HA! Why yes,
I DID see what you did there! Perfect!

I actually have a story in the works thanks to finding this little thread. I'll give you a hint as to what it's about.

The title is Smudge.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a rock obsessed villain be the enemy of Radiance?

Especially given that she uses rocks to create constructs?

And if Radiance is based on Rarity, her civilian power is track such minerals across vast distances, which means she's a idea hero to track down Maud wherever she's hiding.

By the way, mind if I borrow your ideas for my version of Pharoah Phetlock?

I went to your page, and didn't see the story amoung you other works. Did you ever write it?

Write, yes. Post... not really.

Yeah, I have the first chapter but the rest is pretty scrambled and poorly done.

Is it a matter of proof reading? Because I'd be happy to help proofread a super hero story.

Promote stuff you like and all that.

Kinda, right now it's more of a lack of motivation to try and push past my writer's block.

I just got done moving to a new State to start anew, so hopefully that helps. :twilightsmile:

Fair enough. Let me know if you need any help!

I'll try to remember you if I do! Thank you. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23