The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Today's theme... VIDEO GAMES!

Like I said, suggest some stuff to add to AN and I'll consider it. If it's a good enough idea, I'll add it into the next one!

First up comes the random factoid! Video games are awesome. That is all.

Next in the party, a joke! You know you've been playing Halo too much when there's a flood watch/warning and you get out a shotgun.

Third, a random quote for the RANDOM THING OF THE DAY! *Dramatic music* "........." ~Gordon Freeman

And to round out the party, a question. What's your favourite genre of video games?
I personally love RPGs and FPS games (Read: Halo). Titanfall looks really promising, too. What about you guys?

2954794 ITS NEVER TOO MUCH!!!!!111ONEONE:pinkiecrazy:

Also, FANTASTIC quote, that must have, taken you a really long time to come up with.

Action RPGs are my favorite genre of games(eg. The elder scrolls, Fable, etc.)

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Yeah Fable! You got Fable Anniversary?

2956989 No. :ajsleepy:

I AM A DISGRACE TO FABLE FANS EVERYWHERE!!!!! :raritydespair::raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry::fluttershbad::fluttercry:

The Accursed One
Group Admin

S'ok, it's relatively new. Pretty good, though.

2957147 Oh, ok. :pinkiehappy:

I'm still going to play terraria for a bit longer before I get it tho, especially after the recent updates and new features. :yay:

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Yay, Terraria! Also, it's relatively new in the sense that, though it's a remake of the original Fable, it came out this year.

I like puzzle games personally. Right now, I'm really into Professor Layton.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Ooh, nice choice!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9