The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Okay, I like it... but i think it could be better... you guys say what you think
https://i.imgur.com/I397axR.png

1913554 Awesome, I love it.

I like the overall design, but I'm wondering why you have pipsqueak there. I know he called her, his favorite princess, but lets be honest, how many princesses has he even met? :ajbemused:

It would seem like excessive favoritism on Luna's behalf to hold him in any significant regard for simply calling her his favorite princess, especially when she would probably consider the fact he has no prior point of reference for judging who he would hold in higher regard.

Finally we must consider Luna's position of power and how her showing any preference to pipsqueak would reflect on her and her sister, because I'm pretty sure we all know how the media (particularly the 'news') likes to twist information to demonize people/ponies to make their story more dramatic and eye catching, just to get a few more readers an by extension more money. Even in some cases going as far as to outright lie (And hiding behind a thin veil of calling it merely 'speculation'). :facehoof:

meh, i added him in because it seemed like he would fit as a defender of her, and i needed filler...

The Accursed One
Group Admin

I think it's awesome, but I'm not the owner of the group.

I know, i a just waiting for them to get on... but i wanted everyone's thoughts on it... i wasn't so sure...
If you go on my page and click on the link to my deviantart you can see the other stuff i've done for other groups

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

I'm surprised nobody said anything about the NLR symbol since that is partially what this group is defending Princess Luna from, that power hungry state of mind.

I know :derpytongue2:
I just added it because it was pro luna and I couldn't think of anything else at the time...
I also added in a little something else to remind us of her darker past... That is what I'm surprised nobody really noticed yet

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

1915366 I actually didn't see that at firs until I looked at it, but I think the finalized version turned out better.

1914003 I like what you did with the banner. Sorry if I sounded a bit 'energetic' about my opinions of the banner earlier I just wanted a clear and unbiased banner at the top, and to avoid and unnecessary bickering within our group about Luna x Pipsqueak shipping. :twilightsheepish:

It's fine, that's actually why i put up this thread, so i could see what was wrong and see how it could be changed :twilightsmile:

THAT. LOOKS. EPIC.!!!!!!!! :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12