The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
The Accursed One
Group Admin

[Quip deleted]

Fact! The Baltimore Ravens football team of the National Football League is the only team in history to be named after the title of a poem: "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. Poe was not from Baltimore, but he lived there for short periods. In 1849, he died there while visiting the city on business.

Joke! What do you call a black person flying a plane? A pilot, you racist!

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! Yesterday's still stands. Here's a hint in a spoiler. Hint!

Question! How's your week been, guys? Hyped for Thanksgiving and/or risking your lives for some good deals?!

Blooy
Group Admin

I like how you follow a joke about blacks with a police chase. Hinting at something, Accursed one?

Oh, it's that? zap Sorry, I used to be better at decoding things, but that all changed when the fire nation attacked.

Ah, Thanksgiving. The most American holiday because people use it as an excuse to eat five times their weight. Where as I just lock myself in a room and avoid all my family members.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Yeah. I'm hinting that dumb jokes and funny police chases are awesome.
Are you ready to risk your life on Friday to get some hella good deals?

3827445 Here ya go. ZAP
For thanksgiving my cousin from Kansas is coming up to visit with his son. And I am not crazy enough to go shopping on black friday.

Blooy
Group Admin

Ah, good. That's what I thought you were hinting at.

Fuck that. If I have to get someone a gift, they'll get a bottle of ketchup or something.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Oh, by the way. What do you guys think of a code of the every other day? Like I leave a secret message in code and you guys have to decipher it. The day before I reveal what it means, of course, there will be a hint.

3829459 I liked it. You should also do normal riddles too. Try switching every so often.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Well I was thinking have it as another segment.

Blooy
Group Admin

As long as one of those codes ends up being dickbutt, that's a great idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9