The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The Accursed One
Group Admin

...Does nobody read these? I'm assuming nobody wants me to post these so this one will be the last one unless you can sufficiently convince me otherwise.

Fact! Young sloths sometimes mistake their arms for tree branches and fall to their deaths.

Joke! What's green, has three wheels, and flies? A green plane. Did you really thinl there was a joke there?

Random thing! [youtube=Fq5sn5FERYM]

Song of the Day! Reflects my current mood!
[youtube=bpCZEWUBYa0]

Riddle! The answer to yesterday's was... envelope! I run but never tire, I have banks but they store no wealth, and I have a mouth but do not eat. What am I?

Question! Do you want me to continue? I've gotten like one comment over the past three posts. Am I just not taking a freaking hint here?! Seriously!

Answers, in that order: A river, and please continue
i will even give you all of my moustaches. HERE, TAKE THEM: :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::derpyderp1::derpyderp2::derpytongue2:

Blooy
Group Admin

I read them! Well, I read this one. But I'm definitely going to read all the ones after this! Also, I'm not too sure, it's just a hunch, but I think those kids like pizza.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

I was thinking you were gonna be like "lol u suk ppl lisn 2 me fgt" and all that braggy stuff.

Blooy
Group Admin

It hurts knowing that you think I'd do that. It really hurts.
And besides, only four people commented on my thread yesterday, so not much to brag about...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5