The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Yep! I'm going back to my old habit of doing this whenever I remember now that Knighty has re-added the group threads and an average of 5 more people will read this!
So... let's get this thing rolling, shall we?

Here's your fact! The hole in your shirt that you put your arm through is called an "armsaye."

And now a joke! A poodle and a collie are walking together when the poodle suddenly unloads on his friend. “My life is a mess,” he says. “My owner is mean, my girlfriend ran away with a schnauzer, and I’m as jittery as a cat.”
“Why don’t you go see a psychiatrist?” suggests the collie.
“I can’t,” says the poodle. “I’m not allowed on the couch.”

Random thing!

PMV of the Day has turned into the Song of the Day! PMV optional! Today: Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers. You know why? Because you can't stop this! unless i get banned but w/e
[youtube=BfOdWSiyWoc]

Riddle! It's hard to give up. Remove part of it and you still have a bit. Remove another part, but bit is still there. Remove another and it remains. What is it?

And now, my question for you! Do you want me to continue this? Anything to add/remove? Please feedback, it helps. :twilightsmile: Oh, and another, less serious question. So there's Earth Day. If we colonize Mars, will there be a Mars Day?

3684748 Well, I was a little peeved at the change because it's going to make reading people's blog posts more difficult; but, as long as I found this, it's not a total loss. :pinkiehappy:

I remember my first Skyrim character; when the guard said "Wait. I know you." I totally stopped and asked him about it because I thought he had a quest. :rainbowlaugh:

Did you make the Lammas-Skyrim meme yourself? It's good.

I love that song, I have it on my phone.

For the riddle, is the answer hope?

Keep doing it! I need something to read while I procrastinate writing my stories!

The Accursed One
Group Admin

To answer your questions:
No, I found it on the front page of imgur.
No, it is not hope. Think of it literally.
And I will keep doing these. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4