Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

So, just over a month ago I announced a contest... well that contest has now started.

There are 6 categories.

Cat 1, Best Story.
Simple really, The best story will be awarded on a vote bases, I will take 5 nominee stories from the membership, but they have to be from members of the group...no outsiders and complete. I will then read them and open it up to you lot to vote on which story you think is the best.

Cat 2, best new idea.
I will monitor the threads over the months and keep a list of really good story ideas, then after delegating with my fellow founders, will announce a winner.

Cat 3, Most active member.
This will be the award for the most active member of the group on the forums, so the most suggestions and the most pic postings. not just random chatter.

Cat 4, Most Awesome Pic.
This will be down to a vote, I will look over the pic volleys, pick 5 of what I think are the best and then open it up to you lot to vote on.

Cat 5, Updated story.
This is for stories that were good or bad and then been updated drastically, these stories will be moved into the updated story for the month then moved to main, I will have 5 nominees again from the members and open it up to a vote.

Cat 6. Most awesome comment
Again I will trawl the thread and find 5 of the funniest, inspirational or random comment, and again open it up to the voters.

So you have a month now to start getting entries in... go forth and attempt to win.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1