Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

That's right everypony...CCB is going to have a little contest.

Over the course of one month, the group will hold a small contest, where at the end of each month a selection of winners is announced.

Then the next day will see the start of the contest again for another month, and so on, until FimFic dies or this group dies...

Now the Categories are simple... there are 6

Cat 1, Best Story.
Simple really, The best story will be awarded on a vote bases, I will take 5 nominee stories from the membership, but they have to be from members of the group...no outsiders and complete. I will then read them and open it up to you lot to vote on which story you think is the best.

Cat 2, best new idea.
I will monitor the threads over the months and keep a list of really good story ideas, then after delegating with my fellow founders, will announce a winner.

Cat 3, Most active member.
This will be the award for the most active member of the group on the forums, so the most suggestions and the most pic postings. not just random chatter.

Cat 4, Most Awesome Pic.
This will be down to a vote, I will look over the pic volleys, pick 5 of what I think are the best and then open it up to you lot to vote on.

Cat 5, Updated story.
This is for stories that were good or bad and then been updated drastically, these stories will be moved into the updated story for the month then moved to main, I will have 5 nominees again from the members and open it up to a vote.

Cat 6. Most awesome comment
Again I will trawl the thread and find 5 of the funniest, inspirational or random comment, and again open it up to the voters.

So the contest will start on the 1st of November...so get posting stuff.

why so long in between now and the time you start the contest?

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1869852 to get people interested and maybe get a few more members and pics posted etc etc...management stuff really...make hype, you know

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1869867 well it would be a dull contest with 15 members

you probably should advertise the group then, maybe in a journal or something. or just spam forum entries in promotion groups.

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1869880 we have, maybe you could do a journal for us, Please :raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::fluttercry::raritystarry:

next one I do, I'll promote it

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1869892 cool thanks bud, all the members have low follower counts, someone with over 400 followers would help

RGLloyd
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp: I will win all of them!! Mwuahahaha! Oh, wait...I'm a mod...Awww son of a @*#! :twilightangry2:

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1871317 Yeah admins aren't entered in any contests

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11