Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
RGLloyd
Group Admin

Tell us, what's the greatest comment/critique one of your stories ever received? :pinkiehappy:

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

By Celestia, you have the most wonderful personality I've seen as of yet! Fan-fiction is hard to keep writing once you've started, especially without lessons and training, but I'm sure somepony like you will strive in it! What a true inspiration to other bronies you are; the face of what we think of ourselves, so loving and tolerating!

My favorite comment in one of my fics doesn't come from a Pony fanfic, but from a Naruto fanfic I did way back in the day, in which Hinata gives Naruto chocolate Valentine's Day style. I can't find the comment anymore (or perhaps I'm mis-remembering which story it was attached to) but it basically went "I'm going to squee until I die!"

Pony-wise, however, I suppose the best comment isn't a review in the story itself, but what a person posted when adding it to TV Tropes' FanFic Recs page:

While sticking close to the script of An Unearthly Child, the author has come up with a very clever deviation from the original story that allows both Cheerilee and Big Mac to fill Ian's role as a science teacher role where appropriate.

RGLloyd
Group Admin

Haha, nice! You got a ponified comment on a Naruto story. Dude you have to have won something at life for pulling that off. Oh, and I'm also a Hinaru fan! :rainbowlaugh:

RGLloyd
Group Admin

1858215 Wow, I hope I get one like that some day. :rainbowderp:

1892470 not quite. That story and comment were both LONG before came around.

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1892475 you will, this was on my first blog on the site that was about me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7