Silly Pony Stuff! 91 members · 361 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Duelist96
Group Admin

2031162 Nice.

My thoughts on each one for all who care:

Applejack: O.k. but a bit too much apples for my taste. Not to mention they had to explain the joke about Big Macintosh's advice. I'm sure Applejack wasn't telling the whole truth about her hat though, no need to worry.

Pinkie Pie: You would think that I'd love this one the most because she's my favorite mane six member. Well as much as I love her this one isn't the best. It's still pretty good, love her response to her favorite color. That's a no brainer.

Twilight Sparkle: Best of the bunch, if only because it shows she's still the same old loveable egghead she was before. I'm surprised she even knew about Shining Armor throwing Cadence, she was trapped in crystal when that happened after all. And Twilight I don't think Princess Celestia approves of you viewing the Elements of Harmony as a good luck charm, they're not just for show you know.

Rainbow Dash: They just had to make that "20% cooler" joke didn't they? Too many questions that were basically answered with "I'm awesome and everyone knows it!". Sleeping on a thunder cloud huh, sounds rather shocking (plus it gives a new meaning to the term bed wetting). Still the weakest of the bunch though.

Fluttershy: Could've been better if she wasn't so shy. Some of the jokes fell flat. Still it's nice to see she doesn't have a problem with any of her friends. I guess after a while you start getting use to their antics.

Rarity: Take out the prolonged answer to the first question and the outfit question and this is good. Love how Spike got the wrong idea about Rarity's comment on Sweetie Belle. Also love how she still cherishes that fire ruby Spike gave her. Glad to see the writers haven't forgotten about her.

And I rate them as follows from worst to best: Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash.

I love you Dashie
Group Admin

Too true, too true :scootangel:

My computer totally just lagged out from opening this page :eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4