Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Scribble stood in the grand dinning hall surrounded by the most important ponies of the entire nation, and the three imperial princesses.
Scribble frowned with worry as she signed the papers. Turning them, she watched as Celestia stamped a magi-wax seal, then Luna, then Mo-Twilight.

It was official, she was a princess.

Storm Surge watched the formal proceeding with a glazed look, shifting uneasily as he sought in vain to stop his uniform from scratching. No matter how many times he was called upon to attend formal things like this, he never got used to it completely, especially not since his recent promotion.
Lord Admiral. He liked the sound of that.

1912825 A few aristocrats appear a bit late to this ceremony, but relatively have no effect on in in a whole.

1912825 Halvard sat quietly from his seat, wishing that he did not have to attend this event.

1912968>>1912945>>1912825
Standing up from his position at the right hand of the three, scratch that, four, princess, Storm Surge cleared his throat, before addressing the room.
"On behalf of the naval forces of this great nation, I swear fealty to her highness Lndig Skissa"
((OOC Did I spell that right?)

The cold gaze of a German princess betrays her warm smile.
((I have no idea if you did or not. Seriously you make it hard to respond to your comments sometimes, are we supposed to clap or...?))

Comment posted by FenrisianBrony deleted Oct 8th, 2013
Comment posted by MidnightBloom deleted Oct 8th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1913032 ((Yndig*))

1913108>>1913188 ((sorry school prevented me responding))

Scribble curtsied to The Lord of the Sky and presented him with her acceptance.

Lord Surge, I am honored to accept your oath, and I swear in turn to uphold my duties as your princess and representative.

The card was nicely signed, but the moment still felt awkward.

((Lords and ladies, then royal guard swear oaths. Then I sign the new constitution. Then we talk about what the constitution (rp rules) will have))

1913266 "Well then, now that we have that out of the way, I suggest we start with the festivities?"
The German princess of course still holds her cold gaze, but her expression said otherwords.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1913297 ((refresh the page))

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Oct 8th, 2013

1912825>>1912869>>1912945>>1912968
Raef sat at the seats reserved for ambassadors. His expression was one of happiness and respect. But he only felt jealousy of Princess Yndig Skissa's new position of power. How she had such amazing technology at her hoof. But Raef put on his smile. It was quite convincing. Raef rolled his pink eyes at Lord Storms stupid little oath. He did notice his countries trading partner was her. The Germaneingh princess.

1914444 Even the princess herself could barely hide her coldness, but she managed. Her face would never betray her unhappiness though, oh how she'd love to be back in her homeland, making absolute positive that the weapons development team was doing their jobs correctly. But she had a job to do. As high judge and foreign negotiator, it's her duty to deal with the other countries, no matter how unpleasant they may be.

1914628 Raef made eye contact with the princess. He smiled a bit more. He liked Germane. But Scandneighvia was a much better alliance. He mentally reminded himself just be kind. Zebricas rock farming. Will probably be needed by both countries.

1914845 Her cold gaze scrapes over the politicians in front of her, almost disgusted about the fact that she'll have to make agreements with such idiotic people. Yet she must, it's her job.

1914950 Raef gave a look at the princess. It was a very complicated look. It was a mix of mischief, friendliness, and some thing else. He then turned his attention back at Princess Yndig Skissa.

1916174 1914950 1913308 1913032 Halvard, after the festivities were started, walked off to the refreshments table, hoping to escape the oncoming storm of Noble's coming to congratulate the newly crowned princess.

1916174>>1917128>>1913266
The princess got up and walked off to congratulate The newly crowned, without much other thought, her posse of guards followed suit. Each of them put on a good show of hiding their true thoughts.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1916174>>1918893>>1917128

Princess Yndig's new and strange upright walking guards tightened their circle more and more as the a Germane princess approached. None of the guests had been allowed armed or armored guards inside, but the ponies surrounding her were too stiff to be just a following.

(Scribble's guards)

Scribble just gave a light smile and waved to the towering Alicorn.

1920053 1918893 1916174
Halvard, sensing the tension beginning to form, turns toward the two princesses.

This just might be interesting after all.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1920053 "I congratulate you, I'm sure that your country will flourish with it's newly crowned."
Her warm smile betrayed that of her cold gaze of a politician.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1920663 Scribble bowed politely and gestured forward to return the sentiment. 1920378

((Sorry. School work and a massive headache makes fools of us all.))
1920378>>1918893
Storm Surge finally decided that he would probably have to interact with the crowd after all, and set off towards the bar, determined to at least order a drink before he was forced to talk to any dignitaries.
Give him a negotiation room, and he would be fine, but all this 'socialization' was beyond him.

((this is just for the nobles, correct?))

1917128>>1918893>>1920053>>1920378>>1920691>>1920690
Raef smiled his concincing smile he walked towards Lord Storm. He'd have time to deal with talk to Princess Scribble. He then bowed a little to Lord Storm. Not a large enough bow to act like Storm was above him bit not to little to look haughty. Hello Lord Storm and how are you on this wonderful occasion? How fairs the navy? I hope my countries crystals are working well. If not you could explain to me what the crystals do and such. Then I'm sure Zebrica could supplie better crystals. Raef then lowed his voice and said a snippet of something else. Almost to quiet for others to hear.
1921388(You could be a guard)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1921388 ((no, all the important ponies that have submitted their character.))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1920691 ((DONT REVEAL THE CRYTAL TECH SECRETS!))

1920691>>1921543 (Don't listen to her!:pinkiegasp:)

((heh, not really, I'm a businesspony, my good sir, and I'm not sure if I'm that important))

1921584 (What kind of businesses do you do?:twilightsmile:)

((eh, trading, transportation, storage, that type of thing))

1921673((I think you and I will get along quite nicely.))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1921673. ((You are politically important, and this is a fine time to lobby))

((hmm, in that case, I'll actually read what people have been saying))

"Hello ambassador." Storm Surge said, returning the bow with one of his own, albeit an extremely stiff one. "The navy continues to operate at the highest capacity, as it did with my predecessor, and his predecessor before him. As for the crystals that are supplied by it, I can neither confirm nor deny what these crystals may or may not be used for. All I can say is if you can keep sending them over, we will keep using them." He then moved in close, and muttered something back to the pony, so only he could hear it.

1924111 Raef laughed it may have been to loud but his handsome face made it seem attractive. Even a full grown stallion couldn't help but stop and admit Raef was one handsome Zebra. Ah I'll never be able to get that out of you. Zebrica has no easy means of creating the technology capable of harnessing the Crystals powers in the first place. We are content on such supplying the necessary power source. Raef and went for a hoof shake once again he muttered something only Storm could hear. He then practically glided towards 1920378 Halvard. It was quite obvious Raef was not straight as he did so. He then stepped in front of Halvard. Greetings Halvard, It is a pleasure to see you again. I hope your majesty enjoyed the meat my country gave him for that recent banquet. I've heard from many a Griffin that Jaguar meat is to well die for. Raef laughs at this joke not fully doing so. Once again he flutters his eyes at Halvard. It was a seducing stare for a stallion to have. So Halvard, hows Gryphonia. I hear it's lovely this time of year.

1924161>>1921726
Storm watched as the pony moved away, considering his options, before deciding to act upon information received. Moving over to Scribble, and past her guards, he moved in close and whispered directly into her ear.

1924161 Halvard, hearing Raef speaking to him, turns to the noise disturbing him. Hello Raef, it is good to see you again as well. To answer your questions though, his Majesty enjoyed the meat very much, and would like for me to thank you for it. As well I, unfortunately, haven't been able to go home for some time, but if it is anything like it was last year, it is beautiful. He ignores the flirtatious stare.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1925989>>1924181>>1924181 Scribble sagged a little as the politicks took over what was a already tiring ceremony. Unable to leave, she began a slow retreat for one of the nearer walls. Hopefully, three sides would limit the amount of awkward conversation she was subjected too.

Seeing the situation that the princess was in, Halvard decided to cut his conversation with Raef short to help alleviate her suffering. I'm sorry my friend, but I am going to have to cut this short. Farewell. Halvard finished his drink and left the bar, and began walking towards Princess Yndig.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39