Speaker of the Thing
Thingmare
Senate-
Prime Senator
Member of the Senate

Judicial:
Elder of the Courts
Federal Court

1858013Since I'm in the air navy, do I have to worry about this?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858081 dude, politicians are the ones who declare wars, you dont have to be politically active or give two shits about it, but you should know basically what's going on.

1858014 Would an Empress of another ruling country be open for takes? Or am I just being annoying?

1858095This is just a list of the political titles. Why do I need to know what these are?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858108 Because this is basic knowledge anyone in the country would know, and so you can tell who is talking when wars might happen, and for all the people you will be talking to who will know it, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO MEMORIZE THIS, this is a) a rough draft and b) the final draft will be easy to look up if you ever doo need to know it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858107 1) THere are only 4 empresses Twilight, Luna, Celestia (they share Equestria) and Cadance, but you might be a Princess since I like you as well as having a character you rp as (say a Princess and the diplomat from her country), I havent really done a map of all the little Equestrian sub countries, but I can think of Germaneigh, Iberia, and Mane off of the top of my head. They are likely to have alicorn rulers, a lot of them dont though.

Griffonia has a Cheiftess and Taurus has a Emporer.

1858159 Ya know what? I feel like making a new OC.
I guess I'll make her come from Germaneigh.
((*soNotBasingThisOffHetaliaLOLnope*))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858200>>1858200 she wont be very liked then...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858230 in fact, she might be put under close watch or kicked out of the country

1858244 She'll behave for now.
Until then, she's probably going to try to not be as bossy and judgmental as usual.

Would it be possible to start a rebel faction with the goal of starting their own independent country?

Although I guess there wouldn't be any point to a rebel faction unless there was a nation that was oppressing their people.

Ignore this comment... For now.

I will be lurking in the shadows, until the time comes.

Nya ha ha ha

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858349 *facehoof* just be a politcian and change the system from the inside.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Sep 30th, 2013

Nah, too boring.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1858552 then join the fracking army or get into business, because otherwise you are going to be waiting for a long while.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Sep 30th, 2013

Alrighty then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20