Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

I open my shower curtain only to find a frightened Soaking wet Twilight in my shower...:twilightoops:I am so dead....:twilightoops:

2004507 Nyx accidentally runs over your foot with a tank.

NYX!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TELLING TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derpy and Rarity snugle with me as we watch a movie.

2004507 Sweet, every night for a week Twilight and Spitfire appear in my house at midnight. If I find them, they become mine forever. I have one minute. Easy peasy, just moved and not a lot of furniture or places for ponies to hide. I'll have time to spare.

2004577 I even ran a test on it, I can check the whole place in ~57 seconds. Gotta love that budget housing sometimes.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

remember you have to catch them both at the same time aka have them both in your arrms with in that minute or they both disappear...

2004593 Still easy, should leave doors, cabinets, and my closet open after night one. Having as strange a sleep schedule as me also helps. Wide awake 11pm-5am.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Spitfire can fly remember:twilightsmile:

2004603 And I can jump. Besides, my place has quirky low ceilings. In case flying out would be a problem I should thank being close to the bad part of town. It ensures things like having bars on all three of my windows. :twilightsmile:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

then You have a good chance to catch'em:twilightsmile:

2004619 Spitfire's not that much of a problem. Twilight may require bait though. I'll leave out math problems...

lrft4_san
Group Contributor

2004507 Flitter and Fluttershy end up mugging Princess Molestia right in front of me. Well...I'm pretty sure she doesn't need my help stopping and punishing those two, so I decide to leave her alone, and make out with (an aged up) Scootaloo

2004507 Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo tie me to railroad tracks after I eat her last muffin. Probably a part of a prank of hers.
Haha Rainbow Dash, you are so funny.

2004640 But what if they were starving...

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2004507 I spike, Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight's drinks.
Hehe Spike :moustache: ..... :facehoof:

But at this point in the night, it seemed kinda funny. Yeah, I might consider sleep soon-ish...

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2004621 Math, Twilight's secret weakness. :twilightoops:

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2004726 Mhm, unfortunately I just woke up. :facehoof: My sleep patterns been goofy the last few years, only managing 3 to 4 hours at a time. :ajsleepy:

2004727 It isn't that much of a secret, but making some simple correct but also incorrect statement. I got a couple somewhere in my school stuff, but a mathematical statement like that would render her child's play. I only have to catch them both after all~

Hypothetically, if my favorite pony was Twilight would that mean I'd have two to chase?

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2004731 True, true.... could always leave one of my fanfics out. I'm sure the grammar mistakes would also get her. :twilightblush:

2004733 That's it, I'll leave something so confusing out it will drive her up the walls! I'll leave Fooly Cooly playing! :trollestia:

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2004735 Hehe, yea that might get her to.
This image is relevant to my last post, and I thought it was funny. :twilightblush:

2004507 I open my shower curtain only to find a soaking wet Twinkleshine in my shower. Too late to say I'm sorry? :twilightoops:

Dead Lock
Group Admin

Me and princess Meamorey Cadenza walk into Dinky's house. The floor gives way and we fall into an acid pit. Why Dinky!? Why!?!?

Spitfire ties me to train tracks with Pinkamena'a help...

I break free and break some backs!

Cadence, Snowdrop, and I snuggle up in a big blanket while watching a movie. If I had to choose the movie, I'd watch The Avengers. Nothing spells a perfect night light that :pinkiehappy:

A sock wearing Sweetie Belle and Diamons Tiara leap into my arms.
Sweetie: Left.
Diamond: Right
I close my right hand in, wash away the blood and use it to stroke the adorable little monstrosity in my left hand.
:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
Megatron out.

Pricess Luna and Silver Spoon mug Twilight right in front of me, do I save her or do I make out with Fluttershy? Hmm....BOTH!!!! Then we can have a 3-way make out session:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

rarity and fluttershy leap into my arms while wearing socks. :yay::raritywink:

Wakes up, and see everypony humanized naked.

2004507 February 10th I have to catch pinkie pie and luna In one minute somewhere in my house easy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33