Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Slender with slenderman:rainbowderp:
Flitter drives me off a cliff
Bad day for the tax day

Game 1: Play Dead Space 2 with Derpy, she'll be okay as long as she has me and her muffins:pinkiehappy:

Game 2: I walk into my house only to find The Mane 6 and Littlepip making out on my couch, Pip, get away from Fluttershy right now or you'll wake up tomorrow with your legs cut off:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

1944979 Ummm no idea what this means. "Rarity and\or Spike + Gears of War 3"

2) Me, Princess Luna and Sweetie Belle accidently free an evil demon...... :facehoof: I know that spell was a bad idea Sweetie. :unsuresweetie:

Just noticed.... second game.... looks like Scootaloo is giving Twilight bedroom eyes. :twilightoops:

Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Fallout... it can only end well. Dance with Button's mom and Fluttershy to my favorite song.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1945015 you play the game with them:twilightsmile:

1945044ignore me I've gone off the deep ends deep end

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

we all do at some point:twilightsmile: no worries:twilightsmile:

Hekate Sketch
Group Admin

Twi and I play The Force Unleashed.

2) I roll over in my bed and find Twilight and Luna laying in my bed next to me.
Well, I can see we had fun last night playing CoD BO2 Zombies. -the Xbox is still on, so we probably fell asleep in a game-

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

1945039 Ohh, I never took rarity for the gaming type. Spike I'm sure is at games. :moustache:

CloudChaser and Flitter in Age of empires II: Age of Kings.
The decepticon empire reigns supreme.

1944979 I walk into a dimly lit room and when I turn the lights on I find Lyra and Octavia giving me bedroom eyes. Sorry ladies but I can only handle one, and don't the two of you already have marefriends?

Dead Lock
Group Admin

Paper Mario with gamer Luna! Awwwwwwww yeahhhhh!!!:rainbowlaugh:

Me, Octavia, and Applejack dance to my favorite tunes. I won't say which, cause I have a strange collection of playlists. :ajsmug:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Spitfire and Dr. Hooves tie me to a wheel chair and push me down an extremely steep hill into traffic. CURSE YOU TWO!!!:flutterrage::twilightangry2:

Comment posted by Mudraynebow deleted Dec 31st, 2013
Mudraynebow
Group Admin

178- The CMC and I play Resident Evil 4. Is such a game appropriate for these fillies?:rainbowhuh:

245- I walk into into a dimly lit room, turn on the light, and see Nyx and Sweetie Belle giving me bedroom eyes. (Assuming they're age appropriate?:rainbowhuh:) I have a feeling that it's going to be a good night:pinkiecrazy::moustache:

(Sorry for replying to all of these randomly like this, I just like to find the ones I've missed:twilightsheepish:)

Gane 1: OoT with Rarity.... this will be interesting....

Game 2: Pinkamena Diane Pie, Fluttershy and I "accidentally"
free an evil demon

Luna,pinkamena and I play fallout

2 me and buttons mom break the universe....I'm screwed!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20