Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Stiggerzz
Group Admin

3.(posible) cadance and shining have a kid

dat moment when you realise that they had to have sex...#kidsprogram.

3.(posible) cadance and shining have a kid

Live video from the brony fandom:

F1utt3rshy
Group Contributor

1924790>>1924705>>1924671>>1924670 :rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy: also if anyone finds out more news be sure to tell me

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1924668 I've heard the first ep isthe nightmare moon ep where twilight somehow goes into Celestia or Luna memory to see the rise of nightmare moon...

I hear that... season 4... has... *shifts head side to side* ponies.

F1utt3rshy
Group Contributor

1925079 yeah it was i the animatic ... I really need to get off the mobile site and also ill give you my stats when im online as well:facehoof:

F1utt3rshy
Group Contributor
sweeT2010Tooth
Group Contributor

1924668 I'll be pleasantly surprised to see Cadence and Shining having a kid.

dat moment when you realise that they had to have sex...#kidsprogram.

Assuming foals aren't delivered by stork or found under cabbage leaves. :trollestia:

1924668 I just want to throw this out, all I care about right now is when the season will be purchasable on iTunes.

1925117. That's not true. I can assure you that season four of the show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will most definitely not have any ponies in it. It will however have a lot of quadrupedal equines of various pastel coloring with pictures of their "destiny" on their flanks.

1925395 3 things. 1. The baby will be found under cabbage leaves by a stork. 2. Cadence and Shining are still totally boning, how else would they consummate the marriage. 3. Birth is somewhat cannon as there is kinda a maternity ward at the hospital seen in Baby Cakes.

1924705 Well it's like with "Baby Cakes" in the fact that it probably did happen but they'll obviously never mention it.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

Are we really going there? Are we really going to lower ourselves to the level of the cartoons of old?

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

Oh yea, they're definitely going to say "Hey guys, guess what? WE JUST HAD SEX!!!" in a kids show aren't they? Obviously it'll be off screen.

It'd be totally worth it, just for the effect on clopfics...

"Joe," Twilight said huskily as her eyelids lowered. "There's been something I've wanted to ask ever since you came to Equestria. Do you... Well.. Do you want to have a foal together?"

"Um.. uh.. Is this a trick question? Of course I do!"

"Great," she exulted. "I'll go get the stork forms from the post office. Could you make sure we have plenty of quills?"

2. Cadence and Shining are still totally boning, how else would they consummate the marriage. 3. Birth is somewhat cannon as there is kinda a maternity ward at the hospital seen in Baby Cakes.

#3 is a good point -- I hadn't thought about that. As far as #2 goes, though, well, this is a different culture...

"Pinkie," Cadance asked, shyly. "Shining Armor and I want to consumate our marriage..."

"Yes....?" Pinkie asked her eyes growing wider.

"We were wondering..."

"Yesssss?" the party pony asked, already levitating a few inches off the ground.

"....If you would like to help?"

"YES!

Shining Armor grunted as his body, slippery with sweat, threatened to slide from his wife's. "OK. What next?"

Pinkie spun the pointer. "Left rear hoof, blue."

1927809 Well duh. Did anyone ever honestly think they'd mention that on screen? At best they might throw out some subtle hints.

1924671you made your avatar even more creepy... I like it:pinkiecrazy:

1925079 No, that was is like the 5th, or 6th episode. It's called "Luna-tic." The first one is called "Princess Twilight Part 1." I saw it on wiki.

Season 4 is going to air November 23rd! :pinkiehappy:

2078096 The third episode of the series involves Celestia and Luna's old castle which is believed to be hauntec by "The Pony of Shadows", so it's possible we might see the flash back then, if not in the season priemer.

2078253 I just got info on 2 websites: click here and here. They are different websites with different results.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27