Warframe 306 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If you can guess by the title I was trying to get something from the market, but never worked out, you can see I was trying to get the glut helmet for Grendel, and I have looked into tennobaum 2019 I figured that someone would be generous enough to give the glut helmet for me and to make Grendel look good,

How tennobaum works
-gift any item to another tenno using the in-game market
-for every gift given from now until December 31, Draco will make shute that local food banks will get $0.52 donation (up to a maximum of $50,000)
-at the end of December, they will have a total tally of amount raised, then provide that London food bank to help feed those in need.

That is what I am trying to get from it a Grendel helmate.

Is there a way you can gift me the helmet?

Nora Nightwave sells helmet blueprints, rotating different helmets every week. Pray that she has it in stock on the weekly rotation, that's what I've been doing.

This guy is just blatantly begging for something they want under the guise of doing something good. It's a 'give me free shit and you'll feel good' type of thing. While Tennobaum is in and of itself a good deed, this begging for something is just childish and rude.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3