One-Shotober 113 members · 431 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

But in the end, I couldn't quite finish the challenge. I am a small business owner and I've seen my business really pick up in the last month, leaving me little time for writing. So, I only finished 24/31 stories. I guess I could pump out seven sub par stories between now and tomorrow, but I think I'll just be content with what I have so far.

But, I did have a hell of a good time here. Thanks to everyone who took the challenge, whether you finished it or not! I enjoyed reading everybody's stories that they wrote for this.

See my next thread for the site-wide blog post that I will be submitting for the winners of the challenge.

Thanks, it was really fun to collab with you, and to see one of the stories I helped write become really popular in a short period of time. There's always next year though. :raritywink:

Heck, I'm thinking about starting another group similar to this, but the time period and fic number would be larger. I really hope to push myself next year in terms of writing. Congrats to everyone who finished and everyone who participated! :moustache::yay:

... But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

TheExhaustedBrony
Group Admin

2059735 I'd like to personally thank you for creating this challenge. It has really increased my writing ability and introduced me to new styles of writing. I never considered using OCs for any story, but now most my stories are centered around them. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have made it to 141 followers. I also want to thank you for introducing me to the people I've worked with. I never had 'friends' (sorta) on this site aside from followers. They've been a big influence to me and I learned to appreciate how much two minds can come up with. Even if you didn't finish the challenge yourself, you deserve a lot of love for coming up with it in the first place. Thank you!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6