Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Let's talk about sciences, every pony and every non pony
though for the sake of your eyes, I'll express myself in black writing instead of pink (even if it's boring)

Anyway, as Mariacheat-Brony already stated it in the Apple Scratch verse, I'm an inventor and a bit of an egghead to quote Dashie. (which is silly because neither twilight and mine heads are shaped like eggs....or are they? :pinkiecrazy:)

My greatest creations are of course my party cannon, both version 1.0. and the 2.0., my wagon for the welcome song, the pizza launchers that the games committee turned into disc throwers .... meanies!!!!.. and the Communication crystals which I made in collaboration with Smarty Pants (though she prefers that I call her Samantha!:pinkiesick:) and of course my Vanilla and Chocolate pudding grenades!:pinkiecrazy:

As some of you may remember I discussed with Smarty Pants about a secret project and the start of my own science team (only twilight as one so far because she research on many spells' applications)...

I already have Smarty pants as an assured member, should Princess Celestia accept my project of course.... And that funny guy with the brown hourglass in Ponyville's team might be a good second member, don't you agree? Also, Vinyl told me about her roommate in College..... What was her name again?

Who are you talking to, Pinkie?

Hey, Dashie! What was the name of Vinyl's roommate in College?

How should I know that?:rainbowderp:

Anyway, I looked for her picture on the web, Check her out! She looks smart enough, right?

You looked on the what now?...... She used to be the Vinyl's roommate?

yes.... Where are you going?

:rainbowlaugh: Showing that picture to Octavia, I'm sure she'll find it interesting... HAHAHAH!

If you think so..... Anyway, back to our main topic, I'm assembling a team for my inventions...Any suggestions for the staff? or any project suggestions? (I might have already made it but it's okay) Let me hear your suggestions...

Tenderness, Sugar, and Chocolates.... Love you all:heart:

Ps: Mariacheat plans on showing you one of my inventions in the Next Apple Scratch Toward the World's update, but don't let him know that I told you.:pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Kapuchu deleted Nov 12th, 2013

...All that went completely over my head.

Okay I giggled at this. :rainbowlaugh:
As for suggestions, I got nothing.:ajsleepy: Sorry.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

there was an error with the thread... It refused to be posted unless I post it blank and copy paste the initial post with modify:ajbemused:

Slightly concerned that Pinkie has either taken over or started a thread :twilightoops: and invited Rainbow to it as well :facehoof: but willing to roll with it.

As for ideas, aside from Pinkie being Pinkie, what kind of scale of invention are we talking about? :facehoof::ajbemused: No, wait, this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about....

Ideas, ideas... She has a flying machine, two or more types of flavored grenades, special megaphone, two types of cannons (one that can shoot an Alicorn Princess out of the sky) and seeing and one way hearing crystals.... oh and that 'boom box' that Pinkie was thinking about after hearing Vinyl's spell...

Whole parties in a box? You open it up and it instantly gets a location ready for a party?
Oh oh! What about a powerful crystal that can record images and sounds to be replayed in a projective 3D like manner later?
A bicycle-shaped vehicle that uses both science and magic to travel faster than a horse-drawn carriage? :ajsmug:
How about a crystal/machine that can cook cupcakes in moments that is portable?
What about a whole suit that was designed to make parties even cooler? (A mash between Iron Man and a whole Party Supply store?) :trixieshiftright:

:pinkiehappy: given more time, I could think of more :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Sounds good.

P.s. Pinkie told my your surprize

Pinkie...how did you get into Mariacheat's account?
That's easy! You just type in the username and password, then-
-I mean how'd you find out that information?
I have my ways.:pinkiecrazy:

...Never mind.

for staff, i wouldnt mind if you used my avatar, Rainy Skies (Rachel Rayne as human). she's a bit of a wallflower, but she would make a great assistant, and has a sharp eye for detail.

as for projects, id like pinkie to accidentally make an inventions that turns people into ponies :pinkiecrazy:

hey pinkie..
yeah?
time machine
time machine?
teleporting time machine
i'm in
deal, ready doctor
always

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11