Dungeons & Dragons 325 members · 73 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I've never played an official game and I have near nobody around me who's interested in playing D&D so, I wanted to know if there was a way to play with other online.

Yeah, you can play it over Skype(or something like it) or use fourms to play it, there are also several websites that have ways to play with groups of people. What version of Dnd do you Wanna play?

I use IRC (internet relay chat) to play the Fallout Equestria PnP.

All you really need is a channel, a dice program, and other people.

4072825 I don't know. I never played before. When I first heard about it, all the time I had was to create a character and hear the first quest. The person I was playing with lives in Canada so I have to wait 'til I go in may to get a copy.

I can tell you that she's a mage/magic damage character.

4072954 if you'd like I can try to get something going on. I can't promise it will be pony but, I''ll see what I can do. what kind of game would you like to try?

What do you recommend?

4072979 well honestly I meant more along the lines of what kind of fantasy setting you'd like to try and play. Regular fantasy, pirates, pony, and so on and so forth.

4072999 I'm more experienced (By that I mean I've watched it) with fantasy kind of games.

I mean, regular fanasty.

4073264 I'll see what I can get going, I asked people from my old Skype group if anyone wants to get back to playing, but so far no good. You got any books or pdfs for dnd/Pathfinder/ect?

4073911 Yes, I've gotten most of the players guides from the official site bookmarked and I've found an free online chat room (Ran every virus program I have and I haven't gotten a virus yet). But I am missing one die so I found a handy dice roller app that would roll everything that D&D needs. I also had to make a new character because I realized that I'm not going to be able to get my sorceress' info back.

4074993 I'm afraid everyone from my past groups are busy with school, work, and life. So I've got nobody to join in with the game. What is this chat room you found?

4078626 https://chatstep.com/

I haven't made a room yet, though. I messed around with it last night so I know how it works. Sorta.

I'll make a new thread asking for people who want to play.

EDIT:

Made a room: www.chatstep.com/#ND'S D&D ROOM!

Password is funtimes. Exactly like that. Make sure you put all of (or part of) Your fimfic username when signing in so I know it's you. Also, For fun, if you want you can put your character's name in parenthesizes, like I said for fun.

4078831 I tried to sign in on it, said it doesn't exist seems like the chat rooms might only be temporary rooms.

4079140 That might be because I had to go out for a second... Sorry.

4079603 Saw your messages on there but, it wouldn't let me do anything after I was signed in for ten minutes. Don't know if it was my end or what, but like I was saying it's a temporary chat room that so it probably wouldn't be best to do long term dnd on.

Yeah.... Well, Back to looking... (The reason I'm doing this is because I don't have skype and my computer is way too slow to run it)

4082957 Then why not just find a forum and do some DND Role-play on that? Also, here you may wanna check this out it's a V-tabletop that's both free and browser based you may find yourself a game to play on that and if you need books you can ping me and I can see if I have them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18