Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Salted Pingas
Group Admin

What's still in the way of us starting the whole DnD approach? We need a story?

Here's a possible premise: Luna gets bored of politics in Canterlot, craving adventure. So she gets an awesome ship and crew, and goes on adventures!

Adventures could be anything like interesting quests heard about in taverns...
-A famous merchant ship with s:pinkiegasp:t-tons of awesome cargo thought lost at sea was spotted wrecked on a reef somewhere and now everypirate and their mother's going after it.

-Somecrewmember overhears other patrons talking about a scrap of a map they have to buried treasure so the crew tries to get all those map pieces and find said treasure.

-etc.

...to personal vengeances and rivalries of different crew members and captains.
-OC1 hears about a rival captain who sank his father's ship and asks for Luna to go after him.

-etc.

U liek?

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2063912 Sorry, my computer died for about a week, then school kicked me in the face. But I do like the idea. And it's high time we finalize the main idea for the story. Then we'll go from there. Ill get a poll together tonight after I look over everyone's ideas and hopefully most people will respond. But yeah, we need to get started.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

Personally, I liked the idea that someone had where a new land had been discovered, and Luna wanted to explore it. And yeah, we do need to get this show on the road. If we were doing a DnD style story, maybe the 'god' could write about Luna, and everyone else could write about the same situation from their own OC's viewpoint. Just a thought.

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

then school kicked me in the face.

I feel you, bro(ny).

2064982 Who says that couldn't be incorporated into this idea?:pinkiehappy:

:trollestia:

2064982>>2065007 So I'm thinking maybe just skip the whole poll idea and just go with the Luna goes on an adventure route, incorporating the different ideas where they would fit in without any issues. Sound good? :ajsmug:

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

2065064 Having a poll would make it more fair, and clear which idea was the favourite. Because right now, we have input from, what, three people?

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2065265 There are like 5 or 6 folders in the google group.
But yeah, it would be more fair. Ok then, I'll put something together today.

So what's keeping us?

Life.

krafty
Group Contributor

I'm am here too. Providing valuable input and as always... calibrating everything. :trollestia:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

2065265 I concur! :ajsmug:

2066685 Seems legit.:twilightsheepish:

:trollestia:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2065265>>2066685>>2067301>>2069549 So I forgot that Halloween was tonight. Yeah, Ill try to do it tomorrow night, I'm sorry.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

2069606 S'okay. We all got life and shizz

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12