War 600 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
dominatusimperator
Group Admin

All members are asked to note the addition of a new member to the moderation staff of this group. Some of you may recognize him. Lord Commissar Alexer is the founder of the Humans are Superior group, of which I am a member. I trust him, and it is my sincere hope that you will as well. In adherence to our freedom of speech laws (Listed under SECTION THREE: The Laws of Decency and Fairness), feel free to express any opposition to this nomination, provided that you have a reasonable cause for concern.

Dominatus Imperator

4063668 When does the Exterminatus begin?

dominatusimperator
Group Admin

4063734 It depends. Is such a thing necessary right now?

4063738 It is always necessary, and with a commissar present our victory over the enemies of Man shall be all the sweeter!

dominatusimperator
Group Admin

4063743 May I interpret that as approval of the choice?

4063749 Thou may interpret it however you like.

With Alexer on our side, the enemies of man will know fear. Glory to the human race!!!

Truly Luminous
Group Contributor
dominatusimperator
Group Admin

4063813 Please explain your indifference, fellow Canadian.

Truly Luminous
Group Contributor

4063932 It's just that the Lord Commissar doesn't seem to be the most active of members. In this group or his own.

Eagle
Group Admin

Meh, I'm just not a fan of HaS.

dominatusimperator
Group Admin

4063938 This group doesn't have any activity at all (so to some degree, we are all guilty of nonattendance). This is the first time in over a week that anyone's said anything on the forums. Alexer is relatively active in his own group, but (like me), is generally content to leave members to their own devices. Alexer is also the oldest member of the group who isn't me. I do, however, understand your concern, and have taken it into consideration. Thank you for your comment.

Truly Luminous
Group Contributor

4063960 Maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

dominatusimperator
Group Admin

The core members of the group aren't actually as bad as they are made out. It is mostly the newer members who are the genocidal maniacs.
Of course, this nomination needs your approval to go through all the way. I should have asked you first, to be honest, and I apologize for jumping the gun.

Eagle
Group Admin

Well, it's still more than that. I still partially blame it for the glut of careless military stories that washed over the site. Even then, the group's purpose was to oppose the heavy misanthropy that was rampant, but doesn't really exist anymore.

dominatusimperator
Group Admin

4063978 I understand your concerns, Eagle. I can promise you that the military fetish fics (such as "The Wise Soldier") were not the original intent of the group. The HaS Mods are aware of the damage these stories are doing to the group (and this site in general), and are in the process of initiating a reformation. The central HaS members are generally against edgelord fiction, and have gone out of their way to make this clear.

Of course, the prevalent question is still whether or not you approve of the choice.

Eagle
Group Admin

Eh, it's not really up to me; something's being done at least, though that doesn't mean it'll be totally solved. Just that the initial reason for it's existence is kind of gone.

But I haven't really heard anything bad about the guy himself, so I've got no major gripes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19