BONC - Writer's Group 21 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
horizon
Group Admin

During the Meet-and-Greet at SBE, I passed around a clipboard and told folks that if they wanted to be able to find each other after the con, they could put down some contact information that would be shared afterward. So here, as best I've been able to reassemble from everyone's handwriting, are your fellow fanfic authors and/or enthusiasts!

The list is in the same order it was written down on the sheet — meaning, it started with me (Horizon), standing up in the front left of the room, and then passed around the room clockwise. If you remember approximately where someone was sitting, you should have some kind of idea who was who.

Please message me or reply here with additions, corrections, etc., and I will make any changes necessary. Especially, let me know if I appear to have screwed up a link.

The list:

Horizon
anonPencil -> http://pastebin.com/u/anonpencil
HoboWithRPG -> AiE (look it up) [I think this is Anonymous In Equestria. -H]
Procket12
Phoenix Quill (FIMFic or Facebook)
PegasusAI
KMCKennyMcCormick -> Instagram
Komonote [???] -> Steam
BoomyBrony (FIMFic, DeviantArt) [can't find the FIMFic page -H]
BitAcoustic
SoniContinuum
Emerald Shadows [can't find the FIMFic page -H]
Spitfire1010
RedTailSoarin (FIMFic, DeviantArt, Youtube) [Changed username to Rifled Quill. -H]
Vivid Expression [can't find the FIMFic page -H]
Biohazard55929
NuclearBastard (Youtube: Through The Eyes Of Another Pony dramatic readings)
NightmareKnight
Closer-To-The-Sun
Decmaster (Youtube: DecmasterIX)
PoisonedArrow

Thanks, everyone, for representing our awesome fanfic community!

(You can also read my thoughts on the panel here, if you're fond of navel-gazing.)

Phoenix Quill
Group Admin

Emerald Shadows... ~sigh~ He doesn't have an account yet, the only place you would find him, is in one of my stories. He took the name as his own.

Rovoska
Group Admin

Horizon... You need to capitalize your username! It is driving me crazy! :derpytongue2:

horizon
Group Admin

My clever secret plan is working. Mwahaha! :trollestia:

Fixed.

Unknown Quillist
Group Admin

Looks like we're all set here. Now we need to see if we can get more people to write out of the 909 in the group! :ajsmug:

I am here! now you can find my FIM Fic. page! :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7