Sunset Shimmer Shippings 1,138 members · 721 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

So let us all write down what sunset shimmer shippings you like, or ones you would particularly like to see! :pinkiehappy:

Personally I like Sunset Shimmer x Twilight.:yay:

Also Gary Oak x Sunset Shimmer, because why not? It'd be awesome to see this done! :rainbowlaugh:

lmagine
Group Admin

Gary Oaks Library and Sunset Shimmer!?

It must be done!
Well, I actually enjoy Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer. :rainbowderp:
Yep...

Gary Oaks Library

Now what in the world is that? :rainbowlaugh:

Sunset Shimmer x Rarity. (Mostly because of the stuck-up jerk and the 'refined' lady dynamic).

1703570 I wouldn't mind actually seeing this :rainbowderp:

Damnnnn Sunset actually looks nice there.

lmagine
Group Admin

:twilightoops:

I misread it. :facehoof: I thought it said Golden Oaks...

lmagine
Group Admin

Still will make an awesome ship.:trollestia:

1703543 Aah, not a huge Adventure Time fan, how do they suit each other? If you don't mind me asking.:pinkiesmile:

1703631 They both lost everything because of a crown. :pinkiecrazy:

Freshman year (summer). When Sunset first came to our world the first human she met was Rarity... They had so much in common and shared all the gossip. Sunset kept her secret, but Rarity never pried. Eventually they fell for each other. Being stupid freshman, they never said a word to each other. One day the fall formal thingy is announced. Rarity inspires Sunset to try out with her and they both seek out dates. Unfortunately they both egg for the same freshman guy: Flash Sentry.

They each try getting close to them in their own ways, not realizing their own rivalry. Rarity decides to give up on him and confess her feelings to Sunset, but Sunset is less empathetic and uses the ceasefire to prank Rarity, allowing her to snag Flash and ruin Rarity's chances of winning the crown. Being a pony that never had friends before, Sunset doesn't realize she practically ruined their friendship.

After her crowning, Sunset searches for Rarity after someone tells her what happened. She finds Rarity crying outside. Rarity lashes out, confesses her love, and leaves Sunset with an angry kiss. THEY NEVER TALK AGAIN.

1703663 :rainbowderp: Well... okay then :rainbowlaugh: Sucks for them :pinkiecrazy:

lmagine
Group Admin

These two?

:scootangel:

Okay! But only if you preread it... :fluttercry:

1703717 That would be strange... but I would like to see what would become of it :rainbowlaugh:

lmagine
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Hilarious would love to see this as a story!

Sunset Shimmer X Lightning Dust :twilightsmile:

Aside from my obvious number one choice, Sunlight, here are some ships I'd like to see:

Sunshy [Sunset x Fluttershy]
Sundash [Sunset x Rainbow Dash]
Sunset x Rarity
Sunset (as Tigress) x Spike (as Po)

1703522 Sunset Oak.......it shall be written immediately!!:yay:

#1: Sunlight (Pretty obvious why, IMO)
#2: Sunshyne (It seems like it would be cute, especially given their interactions in RR)
#3: Sunsarity (Because Rarity is awesome and strikes me as the one most supportive of Sunset's reformation aside from Pinkie)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28