~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,341 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

As it says, I am planning a pony paintball story. Nothing major, just a one shot of 3-6 thousand words or so.

I am wondering who should make up the teams. I do not want too many characters, nor too little with this. The only things I have to have in this are the Mane Six, and my human OC Micah from another story I am doing.

It shall not be meant to be taken seriously, just a silly little thing. So, who should be in the two teams? Again, only the Mane Six and my OC must be in it, though others may be in it as well. So, please all, tell me what you think.

Rainbow Dash vs everyone else

2574569 Flutter Shy, Applejack, Twilight, Micah vs. Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity
...IDK, I think this sounds fairly balanced.

2574692 Aye, that could certainly work.

2574740 Glad I could be of help. :scootangel:

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2574569 What size teams are you thinking about? Is this a 4 V 4 or maybe a standard 5 V 5? Either way, I think that adding Lyra or Berry Punch in there could add a little kick to the mix. Lyra is often portrayed as sort of tomboyish, and Berry can definitely make for a funny scene if she gets drunk and starts team-killing on accident.

I would advise against using Derpy though. With her physical handicap it would be a little too easy to mock. We can't have you being predictable.

Also, depending on your choice of battlefield, there could be many wonderful variables to play with. I remember playing one time in a field full of massive wooden wire spools (The giant ones you see around construction sites). Somepony like say... Big Mac, could easily push something like that, making it mobile cover (I did that and it pissed off our opponents so much!). So you may want to consider him.

You could also have a cameo return of the Flim-Flam Brothers, or maybe make a Pie sisters team by bringing in Inkie and Blinkie (Or Limestone and Marble if you prefer) teamed up with Pinkie.

I hope that those have given you some inspiration. Use them as you will... or don't. Your choice.

2575755 Hey, any and all help is appreciated. And as it is still just an idea, it could be any size of teams.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2575758 I don't know if you've read this yet, but it may give you some inspiration.

Ponyville Paintball by Wisher

2575834 Thank you :) .

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9