~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. Anyway, that's not the point.

Generally, I just wanted to apologize for my behavior. What do I mean? Well, I'm currently writing my HiE story and... About two, maybe three years ago, I published there a post where I asked for feedback, etc. And... I didn't behave well. Because, first, I was a fame whore, I demanded attention. Secondly, many people gave me a lot of valuable advices about spelling, grammar, etc. What I did then? I failed because I ignored it all. Only now, after two or three years, I see what I did and how I behaved. Of course, today my English is much better, grammar is also much better. I have a much more open-minded view of the whole thing. My story that I'm writing is in the process of re-mastering and... I am going to translate it into English again. This time I'll do it properly. I still remember, when I was accused of making grammatical errors, in my spelling, and I just didn't care. That is why I am writing this post. I just wanted to say "I'm sorry". I'm sorry I acted like a stupid kid (actually, I was a stupid kid, because I was 14 or 15. Now I'm 17) and I'm sorry that I didn't follow your advices.

Some of you will probably say, "Okay, but... This happened 3 years ago, many people have already forgotten about it. Why do you even care about it?" you know... There're some things that we're forgetting for some time, and then they come back to us after years, like a boomerang. And well... I started to think about it a week ago, about what I did. I thought I would forget about it, but... No. I haven't forgotten. I was tired of it all week and today I decided to write about it. This post will appear on two groups, including here, and on the other group.

At the end of the post. Once again, I'm sorry for my behavior, and... Thank you for the criticism I received, even if it was hate. I deserved it. So... Goodbye, everybody and everypony.

Its not your fault... I feel the same way... when a person writes something they just maybe write it out of depression like me... well, my fictions are not top of the line but I write because its fun.

Well, I started to write because of depression, and problems in my school. And... Well, it helped. But I was fame whore and I had an overgrown ego, and... That was really bad.

I write because its the end of the world. Not only that but, I write because I'm depressed... as well... and thats pretty much how I feel. Who knows... maybe we'll be better off next year fictions to write... one day we'll get there eventually

I think what's important is that you came back with a more mature and decent view of your past actions as well as better knowledge of the English language. Furthermore, it is true that by now, most people have likely forgotten about your post (or never knew about it in the first place--I had to look it up), but what truly matters is that you have made amends with others and, mainly, with yourself. Good luck with your story!

Thanks, man. You can find it. Just search on this group "opinion". I didn't remove that post.

No problem. I know, I've already seen the post.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9