~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,340 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Nightmare_0mega
Group Admin

Hey guys. For those of you don't know me, I'm just a humble little writer that has been on this site for a fair few years, and have been working rather hard to write a rather large crossover story for nearly 3 years now. With 34 chapters done, part 4 of the story coming to a close, and roughly 20 more chapters left to go, I still require critique and criticism to keep me on my toes. Without further to do, here is my story:

Elements Change the Dark Hearts

A story of 6 monsters coming to Equestria, experiencing it's VERY different atmosphere than what they previously endured, and perhaps changing for the better (or, at least getting on a path of redemption). There's some action, some adventuring, and I try my best to bring in some comedy and drama to the table too.

For those that read it, I truly hope you enjoy it. If you don't like it, and think it's the worst thing since stepping on a turd, please tell me before you dislike it, and tell me why so I can adjust accordingly (within reason, of course)

Thank you very much.

Comment posted by The Infinity Doctor deleted Sep 23rd, 2015
Nightmare_0mega
Group Admin

4730965 Well, I'm posting it there too... Sorry if it seems kinda annoying to see this, but I'm actually going to be posting this story on multiple groups. I've been working on the story for nearly three years, have written over 100 000 words now, have twenty more chapters to go, and I've hardly gotten feedback from it. I just want people to tell me what's right and wrong about it, so I can adjust my self accordingly, and better my own writing by that much.

Nightmare_0mega
Group Admin

4731001 Yeah. You didn't need to delete your question. It was a legit query, after all. I'm glad you were curious enough to ask.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6