~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,677 members · 9,335 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I am trying to find an editor who is willing to work with me on a large project I am working on. It is an episodic tale of a banished prince from Tartarus whom, with the help of Princess Luna, Celestia and the Mane Six, will attempt to take back his throne. This is the basic premise of, what I like to call, season 1 of this project.

The first two 'episodes' (a.k.a fanfics) are here:The lone stallion and Umbra memoria. The first one is a set up to the overall story (introduction of both the prince and the main villain), while the second one is a introspective look into Darkrim's past and the reason of his banishment.

What I would need is for someone to check my grammar and spelling (since I tend to make the most mistakes in that field, seeing as how I am for a non English speaking country), so anybody willing to help with these two is more than welcome (we'll see for the rest if you feel like it). Though, I have to warn you: these two are rather lengthy (the first one being 12k+ words and the second one ending at over 22k).

So that's basically all I can say. If you are interested leave a comment or PM me. I am looking forward to your response.

Have a nice day/evening and thank you for reading this far in lol :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1