~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Just thought id put this here in case anyone was interested. It could be a great way to improve your writing :pinkiehappy:
Prompt: Rainbow Rocks/Sunset Shimmer (either or both)
Theme: music, expectations, long distance friendships, Manipulation, Deception (any)
Challenge (+1 point): Ship TaviScratch, Make Maud have her own band, use vinyl scratch as the main pov (any)
Genre: Any
Rating: Everyone or Teen.
Length: 1,000-15,000 words
Deadline: 1st of November
Prizes: Featured on this group
Review and pencil sketch of selected fic and reading (thanks to Terein)
for second place a review will be supplied as well
All entries will receive a "mini review" in their comments
See the group and thread for more deatails and to turn stories in
edit: super important mistake correction: it says "this group" but that actually means the weekly contest group
other super important mistake: the challenges are optional
other thing: we do accept google doc submissions

3715361 Huh. As it turns out, I've got a story waiting in the wings that could qualify for this contest. I say "could" because I'm not sure if it meets any of the challenges you described, but it does fit the themes. :duck:

Just one question. Does the story have to be complete by November 1st? Because if so, I might wanna take a pass on this one. Due to RL complications and waiting on a cover artist, I don't know if it'll be done by that time. :ajsleepy:

3715597 the callenges are optional. if you do them though, you get plus one point (out of fifty points (which may not seem like much but we have had contests won by someone taking the challenge))
also, if its not complete by November first, you can submit it as a google doc or something

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3