~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,312 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I've got a Luna fic where she does a certain amount of talking in the archaic style. I'd like somebody to give it a look for typos, misplaced commas, etc. And I really would like somebody who can catch any errors I might have made with Luna's dialogue. I'm fairly confident I know what I'm doing, but I am not immune to typos and other minor mistakes.

I am QUITE serious about wanting somebody who really knows this stuff though. :twilightsmile: I don't want to offend anyone, but if you don't know the difference between hath and hast, then you're not the person I'm looking for.

It's got two chapters and a little over 3k words right now.

If you're up for this, please comment and I'll PM the link.

Thanks!

I'm curious to take a look. I had to research this stuff for my own story, after all.

3101466 I'll PM you the links then. :twilightsmile:

I'm actually writing my own Luna fic that contains Luna speaking in archaic style. She actually does something of a hybridization; she doesn't speak in pure archaic, like some authors think she does, but it's more of a simple archaic, something that kids can understand as strange, yet figure out what it means relatively easily.

I'm a big fan of Luna's speaking style. If you'd like me to take a look over it, I'd be happy to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5