Persona EG 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

At this point, I doubt anyone is reading this, given how this forum is basically empty. However, if someone is reading this, I would like to ask your thoughts on something. Do you think that Persona EG, whenever it comes back, will be updated from the LTE version exclusively, given how no one can access Moth's account.

Perhaps. I'm not sure if Zef has access or not.

Considering that Moth's account has been... "locked up" (if that's the correct term), I think it'll be difficult for the vanilla version to get updated unless he asks for some favors.

Additionally, I just checked Moth's Site and Zef's blogpost. The site hasn't updated since 2018, and the link on Zef's blog just loops back to itself.

Couple that with Zef being inactive since May 2020; I hear that he's active in TV Tropes, but it's a bit discouraging not hearing him directly.

I want to believe that he will come through, but I can't deny these facts.

With the amount of planning and artwork needed for the rest of the story, I can understand the time investment required, especially this far into the story. However, Zef could at least use his account to let us know he's still alive, even if it's for a few seconds.
Also, what kind of favors will let him access to a banned account? I don't think that has happened on this site, unless there was an example years back.

It's not a matter of when Zef will come back, it's a matter of if. I really don't want to see Persona EG die like this, but its hard to feel anything positive when he had posted no progress updates, or any signs of being active, especially given 2020. However, until the day where something is said about it, I will continue to hope, even though the odds of it happening are low right now.

This is the same thing I said. I never expressed my points in "matter of when" or "matter of if", so I don't get what you intend by counter arguing my point.

I never intended to parrot your same point, but in hindsight I was, and I apologize for that. I have also edited my previous comment accordingly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6