Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I've been thinking of a fic that revolves around a platoon of equestrian soldiers interrogating a mental solider that murdered his female captain at point blank range in the heat of battle The fic mostly takes place as the interrogation while the other is in flash back. Does anyone either have ideas or want to help please reply

I guess it has some potential, but it will be difficult to pull off.

You'll need to do it as a character study, and the plot of the fic needs to be about answering the question all the other soldiers are asking: "Why did you do that?"

...And there should sure as hell be a good reason at the end. Even if he's mental, it has to make sense from his perspective, and since you're telling it from his perspective (right?), it will then have to make sense to your readers.

3049720 I kinda did give him a reason it was going to be him trying to start a revolt of the royal armies sorta like an anarchist if you will

Well, what I'm saying is that, after reading your fic, the reader should be thinking, "Yeah, I would have killed her, too, if I was in that situation."

That'll be very difficult to pull off, but if you did, that would be a magnificent story.

3049864 well if you want to help work on it I can make a Google doc and we could work on it tomorrow

Nah, I've got enough projects to work on already!

I've got 10 works in progress ongoing, and 4 editing jobs to do. :twilightsmile:

3049959 same here but once your done please pm me, I kinda got too many ideas for another story

Once I'm done? :rainbowlaugh:

The list has been steadily getting longer. Every thing I finished is replaced by two new things to do.

If you want editing done, though, you could get in the line. :twilightsmile:

3050082 :twilightsmile: that will work but most of this stuff I think of I couldn't write to save my life

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9