Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 196 members · 188 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ok, so, heres the synopsis.

My idea (already posted a chapter, but I am very heavily rewriting/editing it, and I plan on scrapping the epilogue entirely), which I had before Season 4 began (a lot of craps been happening in my life so stuff is slow for me) is this. Equestria in in turmoil. Rumors come from Castle Everfree of growing unrest between the unicorn nobles, and of the Princess of the Moon growing distant from her sister, acting strangely, and the two sisters, once so close, even arguing behind closed doors. But more disturbing are the rumors coming from the North along the sea, where villages are being discovered mysteriously burned to the ground, and all the town's residents and valuables missing. These tales coincide with reports of strange beasts seen in the mists of the sea and the rivers, though some claim the beasts are ships with sails.
Then, it happens. No mere coastal village, but a city is struck next by strange ponies speaking a strange tongue, wielding axes and spears and blades. They burn, they kill, and they take foals and stallions away as slaves. Equestria is at war.
But to make things worse, as Equestrias armies mar h to battle, things between Celestia and Luna come to a boil as the Princess of the night becomes Nightmare Moon, and with the support of several rebellious nobles, they wage a civil war on the kingdom of Equestria. Now beset by enemies both within and without, Equestria may find it's hopes lay on an apprentice mage, a thief, and a foreigner with a strangely intimate knowledge of Equestria's enemies, and how to combat them.

So... Sound good? Bad? Or ugly? Any thoughts?

I've been looking for another good war fic.

That sounds pretty ugly:raritywink:
But in all honesty, that sounds pretty good, remember to link it so I may read about
the epic viking battles (they are vikings right?)

3894058 It sounds good, but it will take you at least 100 000 words to flash it out properly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5