Shining armor is an idiot 57 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

In and of himself, he's not a bad character. Bland, flat, and generic, but still likable. my problem is he was dropped into Twilight's life right out of nowhere. The previous episodes had said that Twilight had no friends when she was a filly and then suddenly, she has an older brother and a babysitter who were her best friends ever, i.e. they were so important to Twilight that she never mentioned them. But the worse thing is, I don't care about these characters at all. The show basically says we should care about these characters because Twilight does, but I know absolutely nothing about these characters, I've never seen them do anything, they have no character traits other than 'nice', so i don't care about what happens to them.

In other words, horrible writing.

2467194 I don't like him 'cause he's a horrible fucking leader that didn't train his army worth a damn.

2468996 20/10 will use in the future on random bar chicks. :moustache:

Shining Armor and Princess Cadance should have been total strangers and then everything in the episode would have worked... except for having the wedding during a city lock-down. Seriously, who does that? I know the episode came before the Boston marathon bombing, but shit, it came after 9/11!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8