Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Timely
Group Contributor

Traditional Reporter of Fantasy

Shameimaru Aya

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

Ah yes.. Shamumaru.

One thing I would like to know is... what is up with those shoes?

Timely
Group Contributor

They're called Tengu Geta,

Here's an explanation
Link

Much more nimble than you'd expect...

Granted, it get's more stiff looking the longer they are

Timely
Group Contributor

More info on Tengus is here

Link

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Someone with more power than it seems.
She will stop at nothing to gain information, nor will she yield to rivals.:raritywink:

All I can think is that getting kicked by Aya must be like getting stabbed. Especially if she's at top speed.

I imagine everything she says in J. Jonah Jameson's voice. Only because her sitting in a big office chair yelling at Peter Parker is funny to me.

FlanChan
Group Admin

Panty shots

That is all

I've always seen her as being one of the few characters who'd probably be openly "nice" to newcomers if anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8