Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of manipulating and thriving in the unconscious...
Stage EXTRA~
—Boss; BGM: Hartmann's Youkai Girl

Spell Card: "Embryo's Dream"
A tragic character...:fluttercry:
Someone Thinking of Nothing

"Hey, just a minute!
I couldn't find the gods of the mountain, but I found a good human.
I was looking for the strong person who gave Okuu the power of the gods.
But, if you beat Okuu, that must mean you're even stronger!
I definitely want to see the power of the person even my sister couldn't fight!"
~Komeiji Koishi
---------------------------------------------------
"I don't really understand, but are you ready?
Let me tell you something good.
My sister could never win against me.
Why? I can act against the subconscious that she can't read.
The danmaku that lurk in your subconscious are danmaku that my sister has never seen!"
~Komeiji Koishi

'Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theorys, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic suject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She feared harassment for her species and her status as the sister of the Mind Reader, thus making an attempt to put a permanent seal to her third eye. This did not happen as planned.
After the failure, her mind began to recede until she was nothing but an empty shell, walking only on muscles and in a lobotomized state.

Her sister was desperate. In an attempt to awaken her sister from her comatose state she let her interact with animals. This only helped somewhat.
Time has passed; her consciousness is slowly...returning.
Perhaps the events of the Great War of Religion have granted her a terrifying hope?:twilightoops:

She holds the ability not only to manipulate what the human and non-human mind cannot perceive, but also to refrain from existing to those without the knowledge or ability to be aware of her presence.
She doesn't have an Ego, only a mishmash of desires (Id) and compulsion to follow norms (Super-Ego), without the consciousness to balance them out.

FlanChan
Group Admin

Koishi is awesome because she's another emotionally unstable yet adorable extra stage boss
We hang out occasionally
It's pretty chill

Divine Path
Group Contributor

((Out of character moment: It is so utterly strange to read your syntax whilst thinking of you as Flandre Scarlet. Especially when I go into my Tenko character who comes from a Gensokyo where Flandre is being traditionally child-like and looks up to her as a kind, lovable aunt.:twilightsheepish:
Still, absolutely nothing wrong. I am happy you are as capable as you are.:duck:
You have my envy.:pinkiecrazy: IT DOESN'T EVEN HURT.(Jealousy physically hurts you.:twilightoops:)))

So it seems.
This inspires wonder of how my dearest Flan-chan in my Gensokyo fares.:fluttershysad:*sigh*

Your rendition of her past doesn't sound all that familiar. Wasn't her attempt at sealing her powers, caused an inverse in her power? Where as instead of reasing the subconscious she interacts with it?

I thought her story was that she closed her 3rd eye, but that made her more powerfull and more carefree.
Your version is too dark for my liking! I reject your reality!!
...but she does have one of the best boss battles in the franchise.

OMG LOOOK AT DIS SPELL CARDS SO COOLZ! :pinkiecrazy:
ps: photo damnakfuchlu is best hellshooters

Now that she manipulates the subconscious mind, she has in fact grown more powerful than her sister. Her ability carries terrible implications, as the subconscious mind is mostly uncontrollable. If Koishi says jump, you will ask "how high."

Luckily for everyone though, she seems mostly nice and has no desire to see people jump, and prefers to wander around just watching people. Compared to what she could do, watching people isn't really that creepy.

Many pictures I have seen of her have either been really depressing, or really cute. All I can say is that Satori needs to give her a hug sometime. Hell, many problems between people could be solved by hugging.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

It's the same backstory in different words.:pinkiesmile:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She is still carefree.:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9