Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Fanmade Touhou Character]
To the extent of turning water to wine, the sacred blood...
Stage FINAL~
—Boss; BGM: Mankind Salvation Plan ~ The Greatest Salvation

Spell Card: Fathom "Watch, For I Shall Return Soon"
The Light, the Reality, the Child.:pinkiesmile:
She seems depressed.:fluttershysad:
Child of the All-Forgiving God

"Ah, how people tread on the heart of my Father.
It breaks my heart with grief.
Father, what of this sin?
Do not charge them with it."
~Iseua Nazarenus
---------------------------------
"...This woman's sin is "greed".
Ahh, a child of man has at last taken the hand of sin,
and become foolish.
All who draw the sword will die by the sword."
~Iesua Nazarenus
----------------------------------
"It is not the healthy who need a doctor.
I have come not to lead the righteous
to repetance, but the sinners!"
~Iseua Nazarenus

'Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, headcanons, theorys, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic suject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

Divine Path
Group Contributor

As she was crucified, she committed an act she would forever come to regret—doubting her most great Father. "Wherefore hast thou forsaken me?"
In this Realm, this action has become cause to her loss of all faith given by her Father.
Judas deeply regretted his heinous act. Taking her body, he machinated the concept of her resurrection. Due to the faith aquired, she was capable of returning to the land of the living—with the most bare luck.
Before she could forgive him, she found him a corpse and soul taken.

She seeks not redemption, nor love. All that she dost wish for is to forgive.:raritydespair:
The whereabouts of a certain fallen angel at last reached her ears, prompting her to follow the carefree angel, hoping to get a chance to forgive them both and free them from suffering.
We recommend perusing the profiles for the details.:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2