Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of controlling all emotion...
Stage FINAL~
—Boss; BGM: The Lost Emotion

Spell Card: Melancholy Sign "The Melancholic World is a Melancholic Cart"
She truly is expressive. She simply does not reveal this with her face.:trixieshiftright:
The Expressive Poker Face

"In place of my lost Mask of Hope,
a new hope awaits.
I have nothing against you personally.
However, I will claim all
the hope in Gensokyo!
For the sake of all human emotion!"
~Hata no Kokoro
-----------------------------
"Oops!
Excuse me, where are my manners?
I am definitely not a suspicious person."
~Hata no Kokoro
-----------------------------
"I haven't rampaged enough yet!
I should make all of
your emotions explode too!
Take this!
My arcane Noh of Darkness!"
~Hata no Kokoro

'Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theorys, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic suject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

FlanChan
Group Admin

She's able to express some emotion with her face, she just chooses not to. At least, if I'm not mistaken.

Pumpkin skirt >w>

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I that's so, then it must have happened in her own scenario of which haven't seen.:twilightsheepish:

She lacks the capability to so in either case, I'm afraid.
Because she cannot effortlessly change her expression, she dons her masks to convey her emotions.
Though she may eventually teach herself to smile with time.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She is the spirit of 66 masks in total, formerly the possessions of the Great Father of Noh, Hata no Kawakatsu.

Somehow, she lost her final mask and went on a rampage in an attempt to retrieve it as a result.
Meanwhile, she unintentionally started siphoning the hope of the humans and Youkai(?), helping the process caused by the mask's absence.
Because she wasn't complete, she ended up finding herself for the first time, experiencing for once what she before could only control but not understand.

Despite her seemingly cold and hollow exterior, she is quite passionate, simply because it is so wonderful to feel.:raritywink:

Timely
Group Contributor

I like her design, was surprised when I saw someone cosplaying her when I went to a con a few months ago(Should have asked to take a photo, but she was in a conversation, and I was in a rush)

Anyway, still haven't played the game, but I have enjoyed the jokes with her masks in some doujinshi and fan art

Divine Path
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6