Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Fanmade Touhou Character]
To the extent of not cursing those who hold her in esteem...
Stage FOUR~
—Boss; BGM: Tenmu Meteor ~ Royal Monster

Spell Card: Fantasy "Emperor Sutoku"
So her ability is... keeping her temper in check.
...a silly and absurd ability but nonetheless legitimate.:trixieshiftright:
Ruler of The Two Worlds of Human and Youkai

"I'll never again hear from that rude mouth after I shred your tongue into pieces.
Know that I, the Heavenly Emperor that stands above humans, with a power
that stands above youkai, will curse you to my heart's content!"
~Suitokuin Tenmu(Sweet-oh-quinn Ten-mu)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You foolish humans must be eager to die.
Be cursed by I, who burnt the capital city to ashes,
and forever regret that you did not revere me!"
~Suitokuin Tenmu

'Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theorys, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic suject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She's based off an emperor called Sutoku—one of the three 'Great Evil Spirits' of Japan.
Sutoku abdicated a time ago from some reason, dedicating the rest of his life in a monastery under the name Suitokuin.
At some point in time, he proposed to the court some scriptures he had copied[sic] and was promptly turned down, as the court feared they were cursed. This enraged him.
After his death, it is said that his vengeful spirit returned to spread misery as a result of this incident and was blamed for the natural disasters and economical troubles. It is also said that he became a Great Tengu in the process.:duck:

That said, her ability is quite unique. A vengeful spirit is a most untamed thing, after all.:raritywink:
She's also the Tengu leader and a mastermind in the Incident. She wanted to end the Moriya reign.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

This is her theme.
[youtube=_NekkZNSpbY]
We freaking love it!:pinkiehappy:
It is indeed quite appealing.:raritystarry:
EDIT: At last, the function is active.:raritydespair:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3