Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of causing all to have a rhythm...
Stage EXTRA~
—Boss; BGM: Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat

Spell Card: Eight Drum "Thunder God's Anger"
The most insignificant Extra stage boss in the series.
She is still excellent.:trixieshiftright:
The Phantasmal Percussionist

"My, my.
It's simple because I'm a tsukumogami.
Because if a tool's user is changed,
their magic power changes, too.
Now, shall we test out
my new magical power?
Hear me, all you used ones from the outside world!
Let your beat of dreams and illusions resound throughout Gensokyo!"
~Horikawa Raiko

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, head canons, theory's, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Yet another random object, Raiko was born into this world through the Miracle Mallet's power from an old drum which was brought to Gensokyo.
She soon realized that the power that kept her alive would not last forever.
Abandoning the body of which she was born, she found herself a modern-day drum set from the Outside which seemed to hold the power of every percussionist from that World.
After saving the Tsukumo sisters from reverting back into tools, she decided to test her new-found power...

Her ability might hold control over everything, allowing her to create a rhythm for anything—Danmaku, wars and Incidents.

unknown to all, she's actually michael jackson

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3